24CH Season 3

Saundies

Fly On The Wall
Jun 8, 2012
NB, Canada
It's because every time they show anything internal it gets turned into a god damn referendum by the media and fans.

We have the worst media and at times the worst fans. FFS, there are people who still think management hates Subban because he's black.
The only thing I thought they went a little overboard showing was Leblanc getting cut; stuff like that should be kept between management and the player, IMO. In terms of everything else though, like coaches ragging out certain players for bad games/shifts and speeches, that's all part of the daily routine of a season.

Hackett

BAKAMAN
Mar 4, 2002
Visit site
The only thing I thought they went a little overboard showing was Leblanc getting cut; stuff like that should be kept between management and the player, IMO. In terms of everything else though, like coaches ragging out certain players for bad games/shifts and speeches, that's all part of the daily routine of a season.

People were pretty upset on these boards every time pk got sent into the video room during intermissions.

I'm sure the media would spin those kind of scenes as pk not getting along with the coaches at the very least.

Gary320

Feb 21, 2009
I'd be happy with just in game mic stuff, funny stuff that happens in the room, injury related stuff, some good audio clips and maybe some behind the scene things from these guys at home.

I dont have much of an issue of not seeing conflicts between players or coaches or things that should really stay inside the room. Until all 30 other teams adapt a rule that they allow that kind of thing.. we don't have a reason to see that.

Apr 28, 2010
[nhl]658658[/nhl]

Who knew Pleks loves to curse?! :laugh:

Too many bleeps.

I guess he's called "Gangsta Pleks" for a reason.

Markov4Captain

Dec 29, 2009
Montreal, QC
Just finished watching the latest episode. It's pretty obvious 24 CH is no longer allowed to show any intermission speeches or anything like that. It sucks as a fan but you have to understand. I remember RDS last year slowing down a tiny 20 second snippet of Carey Price where they zoomed into his arm and realized he was wearing some kind of cast. Even a little bit of insight is too much insight with this city's media. I don't blame management for cutting down on it.

Skip Bayless

The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014
Yeah it's understandable that they reduced the inside the room thing, but it's what made the show for me. I'm not really interested in seeing their camaraderie and the way the goof off or what they ate for breakfast at 10 years old, so I guess I'll pass for this season.

dkd

May 4, 2012
Canada
I have episodes 3 and 4 in English in HD. Let me know if you want me to post them here.

grrrreg

Soft European
Jun 28, 2007
Nantes
softeuropean.wordpress.com
Yeah, it was definitely more interesting last year. Showing a few seconds of the coaches speeches between periods seemed pretty harmless, but I guess they just don't allow it anymore. Without that part and with the added focus on the community/charity work by the team, it looks more like a long infomercial. Can't really blame the team, but I probably won't watch the whole thing.

dkd

May 4, 2012
Canada
Calm your ****, the person that posting the links on Facebook was apparently taking them from someone on ******...

Team_Spirit

95% Elliotte
Jul 3, 2002
did u guys watch episode 6? so many sex jokes..

*spread it ehhh* - price
* dont pull the head off * Pleks to Beaulieu after giving him the game cape for his fight vs MIN

Other good parts :

PAP calls himself master P...let em say ehhhhhhhh.

Patches tell Prust Gorges can't contain him.

crystal ball

Mar 30, 2007
This year's English voice-over makes me cringe. It's so melodramatic and full of BS. "A hockey team is like the circle of life..." Who even writes that crap? It's worse than those navel gazing monologues Ron MacLean used to do at the beginning of HNIC. So embarrassing. The show is worse overall than last year, with all the PR they squeeze in there. Almost half of one episode was devoted to that stupid Club 1909 gimmick. I'm disappointed we don't see as much of the players as we did before.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad