Line Combos: 24 Team Playoff Line Up

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
I watched a Fortnite mega tournament for about 10 minutes a few days ago. I felt like I was on acid seeing what these kids were doing.

So. Much. BUILDING.

I don’t think I’ve ever knowingly seen Fortnite. Bash away, KBIB.

Pez68

Mar 18, 2010
Chicago, IL
Gotta love the money brags.

It is hilarious the lengths this kid will go to justify himself to people whose opinions he supposedly couldn't give two shits about.

Imagine a supposed streamer having no awareness of the fact that...not everyone likes the same type of games... And, instead, claiming people don't like Fortnite because "lol you suck n00b".

I don't find it surprising in the least that he would shit on CS, either. Like Muffinalt said, let's see where Fortnite is in a couple years.

x Tame Impala

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2011
You'd have to be young to shit on Counter Strike and say Fortnite is somehow the better game. Counterstrike was the first game I played on xbox live way back on the original xbox. Clan matches to this day were some of the most intense gaming of my life. SUUUUUUPER technical process that required just as much coordination with your teammates as it did individual skill.

Pez68

Mar 18, 2010
Chicago, IL
You'd have to be young to shit on Counter Strike and say Fortnite is somehow the better game. Counterstrike was the first game I played on xbox live way back on the original xbox. Clan matches to this day were some of the most intense gaming of my life. SUUUUUUPER technical process that required just as much coordination with your teammates as it did individual skill.

Fortnite is a game for little kids. The demographics lay this out pretty well.

Oh, and lootboxes are gaming cancer.

Reactions: x Tame Impala

wahsnairb

Jun 9, 2010
I make more then 5k a month from one sponsor. If I didn't play FN I would probably lose two sponsors.

And no, CSGO is a trash game and has been. Apex is another trash game I was paid to play on stream and once that contract was up I went right back to FN.

You can make thousands a week playing FN. And no offense, I find it funny when people talk crap about it because the only people who talk crap about it are;

A) Streamers who can't compete or adapt

Or

B) people who aren't any good.

Sorry, FN is the king. If you suck, then you suck, crying about it isn't gonna push you up any leaderboard. Or go small time and play trash games like Apex where those who aren't good at FN tend to stick to hacked to the gills.

And that's funny, Apex and CSGO are two of the biggest hacked, botted games on the net, it doesn't surprise me people from this sub gravitate that way instead of a ban heavy game like FN. :D

But hey, who am I? Just the guy who grinded his way to being one of the best FN players in the world and has the stats to back it up and probably made more money yesterday streaming in six hours then most here have made in the last month.

And no offense, if you guys didn't come off as such huge Stan's when someone had a difference of opinion, I prolly would have given advice to those asking and hosted your streams which would have given you an audience of thousands on your first stream.

Sorry, not sorry

Did I mention there's no way Bovqist partners with Keith?

“FN” is a dying game so enjoy it while you can. You can see that looking at both metrics and attitude of top streamers in and out of the game.

LoL is bigger than Fortnite and that’s why I’m sure Valorant will do well with Riot’s backing.

I have a feeling the majority on here straying toward CS and Apex has way more to do with them either being older and/or adult games (and Fortnite is an admittedly kid-friendly option) more than it has to do with anyone needing to bot or cheat at anything. That’s a goofy way to look at it.

5K a month from 1 sponsor and thousands of viewers means you are one of the most popular Fortnite streamers in the US. Congrats lol

Back on topic: I want to see Boqvist with Murphy, but he has been good with Keith.

x Tame Impala

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2011
I want Boqvist to be given the toughest responsibilities possible. No better time to learn. We’re not even supposed to be here and we get a chance at meaningful hockey.

Reactions: Boqvy wan Kenobi

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
Imagine allegedly being a superstar Twitch streamer bathing in money and then desperately coming to the Blackhawks section of a hockey forum to seek the approval of its posters.

While not providing one bit of proof, and using the excuse that he's worried people here will ruin his "career". Because users can't be banned from his streams or anything... and as if most here are immature enough to damage someone's livelihood. Sorry, despite how we post, we're all adults, and have careers as well, and wouldn't want it to happen to us.

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
Imagine allegedly being a superstar Twitch streamer bathing in money and then desperately coming to the Blackhawks section of a hockey forum to seek the approval of its posters.

Are you his alt? Or is he your alt?

I’ve never seen you two post at the same time!

Mrfenn92

Proud to be American
Sponsor
Nov 27, 2018
Chicago,Illinois
Still have no clue what the f*** a twitch or stream is or what it does.
Damn I'm a old 36.
But im pretty damn good at NHL 14 ps3 though.

Rick C137

Jun 5, 2018
I'm the one who set up the bet so that he deletes his account.

You can thank me later.
He’s just gonna wriggle out of it and change the terms of the bet after he loses like he’s already done. He’s gonna keep posting here as long as people keep responding to him. He’s just out for attention.

Kevin Musto

Hard for Bedard
Feb 16, 2018
He’s just gonna wriggle out of it and change the terms of the bet after he loses like he’s already done. He’s gonna keep posting here as long as people keep responding to him. He’s just out for attention.
Probably. If that happens he goes on my ignore list and then it's not my problem anymore.

Reactions: Pez68

Blackhawks

Jul 25, 2007
Still have no clue what the f*** a twitch or stream is or what it does.
Damn I'm a old 36.
But im pretty damn good at NHL 14 ps3 though.

How do you not know what twitch is? Do you live under a rock? What does that have to do with age exactly? I have seen 70 year olds who know what twitch is lol. Also if you dont know what something is, a simple google search would help you out.

SimpleJack

Jul 25, 2013
How do you not know what twitch is? Do you live under a rock? What does that have to do with age exactly? I have seen 70 year olds who know what twitch is lol. Also if you dont know what something is, a simple google search would help you out.

I dislike this comment. We need a “dislike” option. I want it on record.

crazyhawk

Apr 8, 2011
In the Hills
I'd never heard of twitch.
If you're not at all involved in gaming or have any interest at all in gaming or know anyone who is a gamer or watch much media than there's a good chance you wouldn't have heard of it.
There's much more to life on this planet than playing games incessantly ...
I would even venture to say perhaps life between people could be a little better without so much violence via cyber addictions.

Reactions: Mrfenn92

MileHighHawksFan

When the going gets tough, Hawks fly together!
Jan 16, 2012
Denver, CO
I would even venture to say perhaps life between people could be a little better without so much violence via cyber addictions.
Just curious do you hold the same views towards tv and movies?

*Edit trimmed your quote to reflect the part I was questioning

BobbyJet

I am Canadian
Oct 27, 2010
Dundas, Ontario. Can
noun: twitch; plural noun: twitches
  1. 1.
    a short, sudden jerking or convulsive movement.
    "his mouth gave a slight twitch"
    h
    Similar:
    spasm
convulsive movement
convulsion
jerk
flutter
quiver
tremor
shiver
shudder
tic
  • a sudden pull or jerk.
    "he gave a twitch at his mustache"
    h
    Similar:
    pull
tug
tweak
  • yank
  • a sudden sharp sensation; a pang.
    "he felt a twitch of annoyance"
    h
    Similar:
    twinge
dart

crazyhawk

Apr 8, 2011
In the Hills
Just curious do you hold the same views towards tv and movies?

*Edit trimmed your quote to reflect the part I was questioning
To a lesser extent for sure ... watching tv and movies feels to be a more passive experience where with gaming one is engaged as the participant in generally violent actions towards the foe, along with the greater percentage of time daily spent interfaced with artificial intelligence.
Don't get me wrong ... I love me a good Braveheart, LOTR and Vikings like most any red blooded male though this stems from the deep down " freedom fighter " within! ;)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad