Line Combos: 24 Team Playoff Line Up

echlfreak

Aug 1, 2003
If this goes like has been mentioned in the news about a 24 team playoff line up, how should JC set the lines coming out of the gate? Include 7-9 players as Black Aces

Nylander-Toews-Kane
DeBrincat-Strome-Kubalik
Saad-Dach-Caggiula
Carpenter-Kampf-Smith

Keith-Boqvist
Murphy-Koekkoek/Carlsson
Maata-Beaudin

Crawford
Delia/Subban

Highmore
Seeler
Shaw
Sikura
Mitchell
Gilbert
Hagel

1st PP

Kubalik-Toews-DeBrincat
Boqvist-Kane

Styles

No Light, No Signal
Apr 6, 2017
Last game lines.

DeBrincat - Toews - Saad
Nylander - Strome - Kane
Kubalik - Dach -Hagel
Highmore - Kampf - Carpenter

Keith - Beaudin
Carlsson - Murphy
Maatta - Koekkoek

Crawford

New PP Units in Practice
Kane-Toews-Debrincat-Dach-Keith
Strome-Saad-Kubalik-Nylander-Carlsson

SimpleJack

Jul 25, 2013
Kubalik-Toews-Caggiula
Nylander-Strome-Kane
DeBrincat-Dach-Saad
Highmore-Kampf-Carpenter
Hagel

Keith-Boqvist
Carlsson-Murphy
Maatta-Beaudin/Koekkoek

Crawford
guy

Brightwing

Oct 1, 2019
Saad-Toews-Kubalik
Nylander-Strome-Kane
DeBrincat-Dach-Shaw
Kampf-Carpenter-Caggiula
Highmore
Hagel

Keith-Boqvist
Murphy-DeHaan
Maattaa-Koekkoek
Mitchell
Carlsson

Crawford/Delia

If we get Shaw and DeHaan back I think we're in really good shape. If we get DeHaan back only we are in pretty good shape.

If we get neither welp, it'll be exciting at least with all the kids playing on D.

BobbyJet

I am Canadian
Oct 27, 2010
Dundas, Ontario. Can
If DeHaan plays and can play anywhere near the level he was at before injury, this team will be significantly better. Logic states that defensive hockey will be as (or more) important than ever as offensive timing for most players should be less than 100 percent for a period.
I haven't heard any news about Shaw's health.

clydesdale line

Connor BeJesus
Jan 10, 2012
Almost positive there was a story that Shaw (and Seabrook) won't be back in any capacity this season and De Haan was close. Hell, there's retirement rumors floating around Shaw.

bwana63

carter blanche
Jul 11, 2014
Chi western burbs
Thinking Shaw's done. If De Haan is good to go, we're vastly better. Mitchell has an opportunity. Will he seize it?

We're going to have more than a puncher's chance against the Oil. Worst case: great experience for the kids.

Toews2Bickell

It's Showtime
Nov 24, 2013
hopefully mitchell signs and shines in the mini-camp before the games start and he can force JC's hand to play him

clydesdale line

Connor BeJesus
Jan 10, 2012
Regardless I just hope Colliton and the Front Office has a plan in view to play the young guys. This organization's future depends on that and it is absolutely essential that these kids are seeing some kind of playoff action. Dach, DeBrincat, Strome, Boqvist, Nylander, Beaudin/Mitchell/Carlsson, Kubalik, etc... give these kids a taste of what it takes. Maybe some of them won't be around in 2 years in a Hawks uni, but the experience in itself is immeasurable. This also helps to evaluate guys and see the type of players who elevate their level of play when the chips are down.

Hawks are catching a very lucky break here even if it does hamper the lottery (and at pick 9.. doesn't particularly bother me anyways). Thanks uncle Gary.

Salvaged Ship

Oct 9, 2013
I hope it happens. The way things have gone and the way it looks for the immediate future we may not have seen Blackhawks playoff hockey for quite a while. To see Kane, Toews, Keith in the playoffs one more time is appealing to me regardless or their chances. Granted, this playing in front of no crowd thing on neutral sites is going to take a lot out of it.......

bwana63

carter blanche
Jul 11, 2014
Chi western burbs
Regardless I just hope Colliton and the Front Office has a plan in view to play the young guys. This organization's future depends on that and it is absolutely essential that these kids are seeing some kind of playoff action. Dach, DeBrincat, Strome, Boqvist, Nylander, Beaudin/Mitchell/Carlsson, Kubalik, etc... give these kids a taste of what it takes. Maybe some of them won't be around in 2 years in a Hawks uni, but the experience in itself is immeasurable. This also helps to evaluate guys and see the type of players who elevate their level of play when the chips are down.

Hawks are catching a very lucky break here even if it does hamper the lottery (and at pick 9.. doesn't particularly bother me anyways). Thanks uncle Gary.

I hope JC plays the guys who he thinks give us the best chance to win. FWLIW, I think the west is as wide open as one could hope for (Blues and Avs not withstanding).

Oh, yeah, one more thing: hockey, hell yeah!

Brightwing

Oct 1, 2019
I hope it happens. The way things have gone and the way it looks for the immediate future we may not have seen Blackhawks playoff hockey for quite a while. To see Kane, Toews, Keith in the playoffs one more time is appealing to me regardless or their chances. Granted, this playing in front of no crowd thing on neutral sites is going to take a lot out of it.......

Me too. I firmly believe the NHL will finish this season without fans if they can but they will not start the next season unless the return of fans is imminent. The league is too gate driven. And if this COVID stuff keeps simmering as it is right now I don't see how you can re-open arenas.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad