Line Combos: 24 Team Playoff Line Up

CallMeShaft

Calder Bedard Fan
Apr 14, 2014

Sorry @Kevin Musto , looks like Ian Mitchell is not gonna be playing at all this season.

Have to imagine, provided DeHaan is back, that Carlsson gets a spot in the lineup and CDH plays his offside.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mrfenn92

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011

Sorry @Kevin Musto , looks like Ian Mitchell is not gonna be playing at all this season.

Have to imagine that, provided DeHaan is back, that Carlsson gets a spot in the lineup and CDH plays his offside.

I swear I thought I read an incentive to Mitchell signing that deal was the possibility of him burning a year off if they did resume play for a few games. Was that just a theory of a poster here and I’m not remembering things correctly?

ClydeLee

Mar 23, 2012
I swear I thought I read an incentive to Mitchell signing that deal was the possibility of him burning a year off if they did resume play for a few games. Was that just a theory of a poster here and I’m not remembering things correctly?
That was the intend. And apparently the league was mad several teams signed guys to TBD contracts based on if the season resumed.

Its really done to disallow these players that normally would of been guys joining their teams like in any other year.

SimpleJack

Jul 25, 2013
If either Carlsson or Beaudin can hold their own as a 6th defenseman than we should be fine without Mitchell assuming de Haan is back.

Keith-Boqvist
de Haan/Maatta-Murphy
de Haan/Maatta-Beaudin/Carlsson
(Koekkoek as 8th option if needed)

Malaka

you know, **** it, let’s just not think so much
Mar 3, 2020
www.youtube.com
Cancel the parade, boys
With the 3rd overall pick of the 2022 NHL Entry Draft, the blackhawks are proud to select...
iu

;)

echlfreak

Aug 1, 2003
Kane. Toews. Buff...I am not sure if he qualifies. Good incentive to come back to play with Kane and Toews. Personally I just love watching prime level Buff in playoff mode and think he would crush McDavid and Co.
Cat. Strome. Saad
Kubalik. Dach. Nylander
Carpenter. Kampf. Caggulia

Keith. Boqvist
DeHann. Carlsson
Maata. 4K
Beaudin. Mitchell

Crow
Delia. Subban

Cubs2024WSChamps

Tate MacRae follows me on Tiktok
Apr 29, 2015
"No thanks" says every pretender in the history of pretenders. Just like you being afraid to share your twitch stream.

You're a f***ing joke kid. How about I give you twice as many shots? If I hit...say...4 of 5. You only have to hit 5 of 10?
Wait, I'm the joke? :D

Who has resorted to airclaims, straw man's, and personal attacks to try and one up one Twitch streamer?

The hive mind here cannot take a difference of opinion and try and jump on anybody with one yet here I am, not intimidated by a bunch of fools with stupid takes.

Hmm, let's see.....

Self made, turned a video game into a career, and during this pandemic is making more money then most of the rabble here combined. And I'm a joke? I make more money with one sponsor in one week then most here make in a month, and there's ppl crying here why I don't post up a link? Pfft you guys with your sour takes aren't worth even a shred of doubt somebody here would go after my sponsors, sorry.

Oh wait, the whole pigeon chest "I can beat you at floor hockey broooo" melty because I don't take you seriously.

Yes, you would lose. Of you think because I'm a streamer I don't play sports or hockey your sadly mistaken. See, if your some actual hockey player above beer leaguer, then I question why your actually on these forums. Of your just some beer leaguer, lol stop before you embarrass yourself.

Wait...I'm a kid, and some "adult" wants to meet up with me to have some sort of shoot off. Not that that doesn't sound creepy or anything.....

But....I'll make this deal;

You can pick three other of the rabble here and 4 VS 1 at Fortnite. We won't go by wins, we will go by kills.

Ten games, if four of you can beat just me in kills, I'll actually do this shoot off thing that you will lose at also.

Now, I know a few of you here have a cup in your hand, so I'll throw this bone out;

I'll put up 4k of streamer money, that 1k each to a team of four against just me and all you four have to do is get one more kill then me. Sure if you have such eye hand coordination you can pot targets on a goal you can surely take out a few tryhards on a video game, right?

Right? :D

And the only thing the four of you have to do is cam you and your hands on controller or kb/m it's easy.

Oh, btw....since Ninja was brought up, I just want to point out that I'm ranked higher in the world the Ninja. My stream starts on Thursday.

Scared? :D

Pez68

Mar 18, 2010
Chicago, IL

Who has resorted to airclaims, straw man's, and personal attacks to try and one up one Twitch streamer?

The hive mind here cannot take a difference of opinion and try and jump on anybody with one yet here I am, not intimidated by a bunch of fools with stupid takes.

Hmm, let's see.....

Self made, turned a video game into a career, and during this pandemic is making more money then most of the rabble here combined. And I'm a joke? I make more money with one sponsor in one week then most here make in a month, and there's ppl crying here why I don't post up a link? Pfft you guys with your sour takes aren't worth even a shred of doubt somebody here would go after my sponsors, sorry.

Oh wait, the whole pigeon chest "I can beat you at floor hockey broooo" melty because I don't take you seriously.

Yes, you would lose. Of you think because I'm a streamer I don't play sports or hockey your sadly mistaken. See, if your some actual hockey player above beer leaguer, then I question why your actually on these forums. Of your just some beer leaguer, lol stop before you embarrass yourself.

Wait...I'm a kid, and some "adult" wants to meet up with me to have some sort of shoot off. Not that that doesn't sound creepy or anything.....

You can pick three other of the rabble here and 4 VS 1 at Fortnite. We won't go by wins, we will go by kills.

Ten games, if four of you can beat just me in kills, I'll actually do this shoot off thing that you will lose at also.

Now, I know a few of you here have a cup in your hand, so I'll throw this bone out;

I'll put up 4k of streamer money, that 1k each to a team of four against just me and all you four have to do is get one more kill then me. Sure if you have such eye hand coordination you can pot targets on a goal you can surely take out a few tryhards on a video game, right?

And the only thing the four of you have to do is cam you and your hands on controller or kb/m it's easy.

Oh, btw....since Ninja was brought up, I just want to point out that I'm ranked higher in the world the Ninja. My stream starts on Thursday.

Fortnite. LOL

Play any other games? Because Fortnite is a non-starter. I'm not 10.

I love how you completely shirked the shooting contest. We can do it anywhere you want. I'll bring the net, targets, everything. If you need a stick, I'll even supply that.

Supposedly ranked higher than Ninja and still won't divulge his stream. And I'm the joke? Lol

Challenging people that likely don't play the dumb game that you supposedly stream is hilarious, too.

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011

Hmm, let's see.....

bragging about making money playing video games on a hockey forum :laugh:

SimpleJack

Jul 25, 2013
That stupid poll on the main board makes Hawks fans look bad in general. Way to go. Nice job. Because of your incompetence the entire fan base looks silly.

Cubs2024WSChamps

Apr 29, 2015
Fortnite. LOL

Play any other games? Because Fortnite is a non-starter. I'm not 10.

I love how you completely shirked the shooting contest. We can do it anywhere you want. I'll bring the net, targets, everything. If you need a stick, I'll even supply that.

Supposedly ranked higher than Ninja and still won't divulge his stream. And I'm the joke? Lol

Challenging people that likely don't play the dumb game that you supposedly stream is hilarious, too.
Nope, Fortnite is the game.

I mean, it's the biggest game in the world and how many athletes play it?

Oh wait....I embarrassed Bryce Harper once on his stream. Is Bryce Harper 10? :D

And nobody "shirked" your Chris Hansen creep up meet up. You want to he embarrassed there too, find three other butthurt members here and squad against one person, me. :D

I'm not only spotting you a team of four, but I'll spot you kills if you want. :D

Cubs2024WSChamps

Apr 29, 2015
That stupid poll on the main board makes Hawks fans look bad in general. Way to go. Nice job. Because of your incompetence the entire fan base looks silly.
I just pointed out just how out of touch this fanbase is.

Didn't somebody here say Bovqist is better then QHughes?

Cubs2024WSChamps

Apr 29, 2015
bragging about making money playing video games on a hockey forum :laugh:
Not as bad as somebody pulling an Al Bundy trying to coax somebody into shooting pucks at targets. :D

Don't knock the hustle. Chances are you wished you were good at something as trivial as a video game to the point you can make enough money to live comfortably on. Gaming is the new sport that has taken over the world to the point that gamers, such as myself, are starting to make more money then the players you have on posters hanging on your wall. :D

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
Not as bad as somebody pulling an Al Bundy trying to coax somebody into shooting pucks at targets. :D

Don't knock the hustle. Chances are you wished you were good at something as trivial as a video game to the point you can make enough money to live comfortably on. Gaming is the new sport that has taken over the world to the point that gamers, such as myself, are starting to make more money then the players you have on posters hanging on your wall. :D

If you were that great of a steamer then I’d imagine it would be quite easy for someone here to piece that together to figure out who you are. Given that hasn’t happened, I’m pretty confident you’re a nobody even in the twitch world.

:D:D:D

Kaners Bald Spot

Dec 6, 2011
Kane County, IL
I just pointed out just how out of touch this fanbase is.

Didn't somebody here say Bovqist is better then QHughes?
Not now but he will be.
Nobody is saying that he is better than Hughes/Makar at this time. He doesn't turn 20 until mid August. In 2 seasons or so we think he's going to be special. Gotta play the long game. IMO it's not a matter of if but when.

Last edited:
Reactions: CallMeShaft

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->