GDT: #24|Pens vs. Rags | Sun, Mar. 7 @ 7:30PM - No More Dreams of Happy Endings

Status
Not open for further replies.

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
really? He played the whole game Thursday...that sucks for you...Georgiev playing b2b is rough

He got injured with like 5 minutes to go. It does suck but the way he looked I thought he was done for the season but he's day to day with a mild groin strain.

Reactions: Andy99

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Chicago feasting on Detroit should be encouragement for the Pens to feast on Buffalo, which is not better than Detroit....

Reactions: Kristopher Letang

dekem

Sep 2, 2005
POJ is back down to WBS correct?

I was excited that Pierre was calling the TBL/CHI game thinking that meant he therefore wouldn’t call the Pens game. Apparently in the age of COVID, sometimes the broadcasters are remote. Pierre/Foslund are calling our game tonight too.
Damn another game goes on mute tonight then

Reactions: FunkySeeFunkyDo

Clare2904

LEGEND!
Oct 22, 2016
Montreal
Do we have enough time to do that? I'd like to see POJ play and Pettersson scratched.
No idea if anyone else replied to this but we cannot call up a player without first waiving someone and no way in hell does the team do that, not for POJ, no matter how decent he was to start. He has dropped off since the hot start.

Pens x

Oct 8, 2016
So, no Panarin and Georgiev played last night.

Dont f*** it up, Sully. This shouldn’t be that challenging of a win...for a competent coach.

Reactions: Andy99 and ownal

Ryder71

Nov 24, 2017
It isn’t. Detroit is worse than Ottawa. Dallas is a SCF and COVID double dose of injuries. Columbus is reaching the Torts expiration date. And Nashville is absolute shit.

I guarantee the SCF is the Pacific vs East.
What about Tampa? lol

Ryder71

Nov 24, 2017
So, no Panarin and Georgiev played last night.

Dont f*** it up, Sully. This shouldn’t be that challenging of a win...for a competent coach.
Nothing short of a victory tonight will be tolerated! Gotta get the two points and send the Rags packing. Tell them to get the hell outta the burgh after tonight!

Embryo

LGR Check out my music.
Oct 7, 2017
Brooklyn, NY
www.youtube.com
He got injured with like 5 minutes to go. It does suck but the way he looked I thought he was done for the season but he's day to day with a mild groin strain.

Yeah man, Rangers fan here, we were terrified when that happened and so relieved it's a "mild strain" and nothing worse, it completely took everything away from those 2 wins over the Devils, couldn't even enjoy them until I heard Igor was alright.

Reactions: SnowblindNYR

NewAgeOutlaw

Belie Dat!
Jul 15, 2011
412/724
What exactly is the problem with Panarin at this point? It seems like the allegations against him were politically motivated.

Pens x

Oct 8, 2016

I’m glad Laff isn’t playing. It’s still a pathetic 4th line, but it’s a little less pathetic now.

Coach sully is coaching?
nL9Fwz.gif

Thattta boy

Reactions: Ugene Malkin
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad