GDT: #24|Pens vs. Rags | Sun, Mar. 7 @ 7:30PM - No More Dreams of Happy Endings

Status
Not open for further replies.

SEALBound

Fancy Gina Carano
Sponsor
Jun 13, 2010
Bummer that Panarin is still out. What a bunch of BS for him to go through. I love watching him play.

Indeed. Good for us, bad for them/him. I hate seeing good players out as I believe the game is better overall with them in.

That said, we need the points. They need to come out hungry like the Rags just slapped Sidney silly.

Tacitus Kilgore

May 26, 2010
Potomac, MD
Went to bed at 7am last night off a lot of kirkland rum and coke. Was up arguing on the mainboard about the Wilson hit and playing Age of Empires 3. Now i'm up at 12:20 PM to get ready for the game. If I can get up for this game, so can the boys Lets Go Pens

Keep the momentum going boys let's take advantage of the blueshirts while Panarin is out

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
This game is going to tell all about the Pens chances this season...they have to get on a roll and find ways to win even in less than ideal circumstances this season if they want to be in the POs...let’s see what the players tell us about that today...the Isles played yesterday and they are still playing strong this morning despite probably being tired...

Pens x

Oct 8, 2016
This game is going to tell all about the Pens chances this season...they have to get on a roll and find ways to win even in less than ideal circumstances this season if they want to be in the POs...let’s see what the players tell us about that today...the Isles played yesterday and they are still playing strong this morning despite probably being tired...
The Rangers kinda suck, so I don’t know what this one game will tell us. Although, they’ve won three straight.

I just hope our players aren’t gassed from yesterday since we essentially now only play three lines of forwards.

Kristopher Letang

RIP Nipsey
Mar 7, 2013
Montréal, QC
The Rangers kinda suck, so I don’t know what this one game will tell us. Although, they’ve won three straight.

I just hope our players aren’t gassed from yesterday since we essentially now only play three lines of forwards.
3 straight against Buffalo and NJ and that hard. We should win this but I’m worried :laugh:

The Rangers played on Thursday and yesterday too... just like us.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017

the Rangers actually don’t suck and they’re playing a goalie with over a .920 save % who has been getting better since we last played him...but this is the type of game you have to win if you want to go anywhere...

Last edited:

mpp9

Dec 5, 2010

Kreider likely gonna murder us around the net.

Reactions: Andy99

Big Friggin Dummy

Feb 22, 2019
I was under the impression that sans Jake and Rust, Geno was wholly unable to succeed and we were expected to weep for him. Glad to see he was able to beat the insurmountable odds! :sarcasm:

Reactions: radapex

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007

Rags won 6 of their last 8... with wins over boston, flyers and capitals.

So many insta rangers team sucks posters on this board it's so weird.

Reactions: Embryo and Andy99

Kristopher Letang

RIP Nipsey
Mar 7, 2013
Montréal, QC
That just means they’re due for a bad loss.
200.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad