GDT: #24|Pens travel to Vancouver Sat, Dec. 4 (10:00PM EST) VIA, The Mystery Machine...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Don’t forget to add the fortuitous bounces!

if it literally wasn’t for opposing Dmen limbs, we’d have about 3 goals on the season…absolutely no one on this team can consistently use deception and a quick release to beat a goalie mano a mano…

Reactions: canadianguy77

Fiji Water

Jan 16, 2004
Kap needs to learn that he is not some slick dangler and just drive the net with speed and get into soft areas to use his good shot.

AuroraBorealis

Back-to-back hater
Oct 16, 2018
Vancouver, British Columbia
Its f***ing beautiful. All those penalties had the loud Canucks fans around me loosing their shit.

Jake hat trick and Sid with two assists is a great first ever Penguins game. Damn.
I'd be there with you guys if it wasn't a pandemic :(. I'm in PoCo.

You're probably getting the rousey drunks in the nosebleeds like I always do. :laugh:

Big Friggin Dummy

Feb 22, 2019
I don't think Jake really compares well to anyone. He's got an above average shot, great hand-eye coordination, pretty average skating/passing. His IQ is what drives his game, and it's why Sid's so comfortable with him.

I wanna say he's a rich man's Jussi Jokinen, but I'm sure people will take that the wrong way. :laugh:

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
Dumo's been good this game imo. Having that quietly steady presence like he used to. Strong in the corners. This is more like what we're used to.

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
That's a super impressive stat Mears just dropped.

Jake 1 point in all 11 road games.
sKXmaAE.gif

Jobeycool

Jun 20, 2019
If the Penguins can trade some of their players and and sign and draft some decent defenseman and forwards next year it may be possible to win a Cup. Jarry gains confidence with good defense around Him.. He could really be good if the Pens get some good defenseman

KareemTrustfund

Domiking Simon
Jun 19, 2012
If the Penguins can trade some of their players and and sign and draft some decent defenseman and forwards next year it may be possible to win a Cup. Jarry gains confidence with good defense around Him.. He could really be good if the Pens get some good defenseman
These are the hard hitting ideas I come here for.

Reactions: Pengu
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad