GDT: 24/10/15 | Detroit @ Vancouver

Status
Not open for further replies.

coldsteel79

Sep 28, 2015
sask
I wonder if there is some beef between Willie and Benning. Benning wants a 4 line team but Willie refuses to play 4 lines when the kids are there.

Soups On

Apr 27, 2012
~5 minutes for baevirts, most of their shifts coming off of 10 mins of sitting around doing nothing. Shame on them for not scoring on every single shift they get:shakehead

I mean, a lot of the criticism towards Virtanen and Baertschi neglects the fact their shifts come VERY sparingly. How can they get in the rhythm and make an impact if they don't get icetime? Willie is useless down the bench (though he does put in a decent system).

Breakers

Make Mirrored Visors Legal Again
Aug 5, 2014
Denver Colorado
Exactly.

I didn't see Horvat do anything wrong there.

Vrby and Weber on the other hand...

Mike Johnson was laying into Yannick Weber hard for that change.

Your only suppose to change on D if you have possession, that is a golden rule of overtime.

Baby Pettersson

Mar 8, 2014
Saskatoon
Well, look who he is playing with. He has to carry every line he is put on. Put him with Hansen and we could see something here. He's in-between two guys learning the NHL game or in-between two plugs.

Very true. Call up Kenins and form the Kenins Horvat Hansen line that we all know is good.

corona

Jan 20, 2007
21 minutes a night for the twins is no good, last year when we started hot they were playing 17ish

I get the feeling these are "harder" minutes for the Sedins when they play with Vrbata too, they have to do more heavy lifting. I mean it wasn't bad by any means tonight, but I don't know. I'm a proponent of getting them back with Burrows.

goodluckchuck

Apr 22, 2012
i was looking on stubhub and some games were as low as $25.

Now i see why. Team sucks and the arena is DEAD QUIET.

CherryToke

Oct 18, 2008
Coquitlam
What in the exact **** are we doing in the third period? Preserving the lead? The ****** is that? Go for the damn jugular and score another goal.

sitting back against a team missing their top 2 dmen and 3rd game in 4 nights.. is just inexcusable. Willie needs to go ASAP.

Balls Mahoney

2015-2016 HF Premier League World Champion
Aug 14, 2008
Legend
Vrbata is just a useless hockey player right now and looks completely unhappy here. I'm saying this as one of the bigger Vrbata fans here.

a Fool

Emperor has no picks
Mar 14, 2014
Detroit played like absolute dog **** for 2/3 of the game and we let them win.

All these losses don't feel bad at all though for some reason.

coldsteel79

Sep 28, 2015
sask
I get the feeling these are "harder" minutes for the Sedins when they play with Vrbata too, they have to do more heavy lifting. I mean it wasn't bad by any means tonight, but I don't know. I'm a proponent of getting them back with Burrows.

I think so too or if willie won't do that play sutter with them

Jun 15, 2014
i was looking on stubhub and some games were as low as $25.

Now i see why. Team sucks and the arena is DEAD QUIET.

Dude shut up, how dare you. Who wouldn't want to pay to see 4th liners double shifted in close games in the 3rd every night? :sarcasm:

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
Very true. Call up Kenins and form the Kenins Horvat Hansen line that we all know is good.

Would be possibly, but we have one unnecessary plug taking up a roster spot...from another younger and arguably better player.

Canucks hockey!

thepuckmonster

Professional Winner.
Oct 25, 2011
Vancouver
Hey, quit talking about Dorsett/Prust that way!

I'd at least rather Horvat play with Dorsett over Baertschi right now.

I'm all for youth but our second line isn't playing well enough to keep it happening. Unless they move McCann to wing and sit Barts and bring back Cracknell.

DFAC

Jan 19, 2008
prust and dorsett have outplayed virtanen and baertschi. you earn your icetime, it's as simple as that.

virts and baertschi look lost out there. i'd sit baertschi and send down virtanen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad