GDT: 24/10/15 | Detroit @ Vancouver

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rex Banner

Custom User Title
Aug 22, 2013
I'd like to see a Hutton-Weber pairing. I think Hutton is the kind of player that can use Weber as a weapon. Bonus is that Sbisa gets scratched.

Edler-Tanev
Hamhuis-Bartkowski
Hutton-Weber

Drop the Sopel

May 4, 2007
calgary
IMO Hutton is already our 4th best defenseman. I think it's time to get Hamhuis alongside him and into an increased role. Let Hammer try to make the switch to the right side and leave Hutton on the left.

Then give Weber/Bartkowski/Sbisa 14-15 sheltered minutes.

McHortton

Accidental Tank 2016
Jun 28, 2013
Vancouver
Completely agree, he'll easily be our third best by the end of the year IMO, since you can tell Hamhuis is in a decline.

Josepho

i want the bartkowski thread back
Jan 1, 2015
British Columbia
I'd like to see a Hutton-Weber pairing. I think Hutton is the kind of player that can use Weber as a weapon. Bonus is that Sbisa gets scratched.

Edler-Tanev
Hamhuis-Bartkowski
Hutton-Weber

I'd rather have Sbisa in the lineup than have the Hamhuis-Bartkowski pairing.

also this. Wish granted. :D

Last edited:

rypper

21-12-05 it's finally over.
Dec 22, 2006
I doubt it's Sbisa out, probably sitting Bartkowski.

Edit.

Jpat on twitter confirms this.

Last edited:

Shareefruck

Apr 2, 2005
Vancouver, BC
To be honest, I think I'd rather Sbisa be in than Bartkowski, at this point. And this is coming from someone who trashes Sbisa as much as anyone.

JuniorNelson

Jan 21, 2010
E.Vancouver
Sbisa is progressing nicely. Barkowski is playing his way off the team.

Weber probably won't have much immediate impact. Let the guy get up to gamespeed.

Desjardins spelled it out for McCann and Virtanen. It will be interesting to see what they do tonight, assuming both play. I think their eligibility will run out before they cement themselves into the line-up and I think they know that. They adjust now or it's back to Junior.

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
Sbisa wbh has just been bad this year. Improvment

Baby Pettersson

Mar 8, 2014
Saskatoon
Sbisa is progressing nicely. Barkowski is playing his way off the team.

Weber probably won't have much immediate impact. Let the guy get up to gamespeed.

Desjardins spelled it out for McCann and Virtanen. It will be interesting to see what they do tonight, assuming both play. I think their eligibility will run out before they cement themselves into the line-up and I think they know that. They adjust now or it's back to Junior.

For Virtanen. McCann deserves and should be here after 9 games.

StrictlyCommercial

Oct 28, 2006
Vancouver
IMO Hutton is already our 4th best defenseman. I think it's time to get Hamhuis alongside him and into an increased role. Let Hammer try to make the switch to the right side and leave Hutton on the left.

Then give Weber/Bartkowski/Sbisa 14-15 sheltered minutes.

Hutton's better on the right than Hamhuis.

a Fool

Emperor has no picks
Mar 14, 2014
The Detroit playoff streak is probably coming to an end this year. They have not been good.

With that said it's still the Red Wings on HNIC. Still get PTSD from the Millionaires jersey game.

Bgav

We Stylin'
Sponsor
Sep 3, 2009
Vancouver
Lmao at the second pp unit with burrows and sutter. Willie doing his best to make sure people stop watching the Canucks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad