GDT: #23 // "Hollywood X EDM" // Oilers @ Kings // Nov 25 @ 8:30 PM MST // TV: SN-W

Who has been the Oilers best defenseman so far this season?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

NeverForget06

Here we go again !
Jan 7, 2013
Edmonton
I can't believe that . They just talk the ref out of a 5 on 3?? And then Connor takes a high stick??

We never get respect from the refs in this league. What do we need to do. Drives me absolutely insanse

Reactions: RattsSSV and snipes

KarmaPolice

Snack enthusiast
Oct 5, 2007
In Limbo
If Chia could do one thing to help this team score, it would be to find a guy who can make a one-timer with regularity. We really have no one in our top six that can do that, aside from Drai, but need more than one.

Ritchie Valens

Sep 24, 2007
As I've said before, of all the years to win a lottery, we win the McDavid one.

Of all the years to lose our draft position because of the lottery, we lose out on Laine.

This team needs a sniper so bad.

Reactions: KarmaPolice

Del Preston

Mar 8, 2013
If they tie the game it will either be Spooner or Lucic, because that's how things work around here.

Oilers in NS

Oct 11, 2017
It’s almost comical. We can’t score, defend, or beat a tired team. FU Chiarelli, you have destroyed the Oilers for years to come. Oh well , they made it to the end of November before they were eliminated . Please, please, please get Chiarelli outta here

yukoner88

Dec 16, 2009
Dawson City, YT
I wonder if Bob Nicholson is working the phones tomorrow looking to Chia's successor. Maybe Sather can be brought out of retirement cause we need some miracle trades to happen here.

GameChanger

Jun 29, 2016
I have a bunch of work to do early in the morning as well. Shouldn’t have even bothered I have higher priorities than this garbage.

Thought Hitch really was going to make a difference but this team is flat out garbage.

Good luck for tomorrow! I'll also have a busy day and a pretty short night behind but it'll be okay.

Reactions: snipes

Hynh

Jun 19, 2012
I can't believe that . They just talk the ref out of a 5 on 3?? And then Connor takes a high stick??

We never get respect from the refs in this league. What do we need to do. Drives me absolutely insanse
Have Wideman cripple one.

Reactions: TB12
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad