GDT: #23 // "Hollywood X EDM" // Oilers @ Kings // Nov 25 @ 8:30 PM MST // TV: SN-W

Who has been the Oilers best defenseman so far this season?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

LTIR

Nov 8, 2013
What about when he does well? Is that when you crawl back under your rock along with t0nedeff et al?
No.. I celebrate it.. even tonight in first he did some good things ..
f*** the coach for keeping Talbot pulled

RalphKing

Mar 28, 2017
Brown with a hatty?

Fire Chai instantly. Build through the draft and maybe in 2-3 years we can do something.

GameChanger

Jun 29, 2016
Even shorter night for you in Finland. Its only 11:15 here in Alberta.

Too bad Pulju nearly zero chances tonight and didn’t exactly help himself. This team is beyond frustrating. I’ve seen enough for tonight.

Yeah it's 8am here. To be honest I didn't expect him to do much with low TOI on the 4rth line and after some earlier struggles. I was hoping the team could've won not just for the Oilers, but that would easen up the fans a bit. Time will tell what Hitch gets out of Jesse, but I'm still feeling optimistic about that. Of course there'll be some whining about the decision to bring him up, but for me that'll depend on how things develop in the near future. Sleep well!

Ck1

Feb 10, 2018
Edmonton
Refs f***ed us in the end. But let’s face it typical oilers playing a team that played the night before played there back up and we lose. Kings goalie outplayed Talbot. Oh and let’s not forget the kings are last in the league.

Oilers in NS

Oct 11, 2017
The Canucks beat these guys last night, think about that for a min. We r the worst team in the NHL. What is the over/under Connor wants out at years end

Reactions: KarmaPolice
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad