OT: 23'-24' Toronto Maple Leafs Overreaction Thread

Ianturnedbull

Jun 11, 2022
There's a running joke on the main board where an EDM fan made a post about his displeasure with the goaltending after 1 Game.

Here in Leafland those that are overreacting just do so by bumping each "confirmed with link" thread.

Anyway. I think there should be a thread (this one) where people can express their concerns. Afterall you made it to game 3 before you starting ripping on Jarnkrok, Marner Kampf, Reaves, Gio, Brodie, and Domi.

Who knows? Klingberg might have 3 bad games in a row and you can go nuts about that too.

Enjoy!

Last edited:

leafers

Oct 2, 2006
Leafs d was a strength last season, this season slowly but surely we’re gonna see that this top 6 d-core is not championship caliber.

Not an overreaction really more so the reality.

DarkKnight

Professional Amateur
Jan 17, 2017
Reaves was 90 feet away from the puck on a goal against…

IMG_1577.gif

TMLBlueandWhite

Feb 2, 2023
They lost a game.

It's the end of the world. I was expecting them to go 82-0. How are they ever gonna break their regular season points record if they keep losing games?

This is pathetic.

Stinkerbell and Smellerella spreading their special brand of cheer on defense is gonna kill this team's cup aspirations. I really hope these losers can muster up a performance worth watching tomorrow. Because, peeee-yew, they STUNK last game.

Smelly, smelly, smelly.

You can dress up the losing but you can't hide the stink. You can smell it everywhere you go. It lingers like the smoke and cheap perfume from a bad date.

No matter how hard you scrub after you can still smell the shame.

Once

Jul 16, 2010
Knies is a bust. Minten is a bust. How could dubas do this??

Niagara Bill

Oct 11, 2021
Do yourself a favour. Watch the video replay of Bedards rush against #3. Is that Klingberg or the ever so popular Dionne P. (Spouse of E. Cuthbert).
Wow, I would rather have DP, at least he was aggressive.

Reactions: PromisedLand

kevsh

Nov 28, 2018
They'll be better obviously and slow starts are typical for this team for whatever reason.

But one thing I've learned watching this group the past 7+ years: No matter how it starts - good, bad or ugly, it ends the same.

Reactions: Ianturnedbull

Ad

Upcoming events

• Granada vs Osasuna
    Granada vs Osasuna
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $10.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Rennes vs Brest
    Rennes vs Brest
    Wagers: 2