Jan 17, 2004
4d9838eab44d879596f9421bda5affb6.gif

Last edited:

FlyerNutter

In the forest, a man learns what it means to live
Jun 22, 2018
Winnipeg
@bennysflyers16

Not bad actually for a Tuesday game. I’d say 80% full for sure? Was that hockey fights cancer night so maybe drew them out.

The crowd is ready to get loud, but I find the team just so stagnant. Not really physical. No real exciting guys.

It’s just vanilla as f*** the product Chevy has built. If they aren’t going to rebuild, they need to spend some picks to improve this lineup. The core isn’t amazing but you are letting them just age out without any help.

FlyerNutter

Jun 22, 2018
Winnipeg
Playing mark staal is a joke. This is not a serious organization

The issue isn’t even playing him. It’s men in the organization that decided he was a good addition based on skill/intangible evaluations.

It’s those men who have lurked in the shadows for so long without accountability that have been my biggest target for years now.

Torts is trash, but it goes so far beyond him.

freakydallas13

Jan 30, 2007
Victoria, BC
The issue isn’t even playing him. It’s men in the organization that decided he was a good addition based on skill/intangible evaluations.

It’s those men who have lurked in the shadows for so long without accountability that have been my biggest target for years now.

Torts is trash, but it goes so far beyond him.
Chin up! The team is bad, but at least they are also boring as sin to watch.

FlyerNutter

Jun 22, 2018
Winnipeg
Chin up! The team is bad, but at least they are also boring as sin to watch.

Obvs they don’t care, but they wont have me until they get some young exciting kids in here. York, Brink, and Farabee don’t come close. They have maybe one. In Matvei. Maybe.

The league is full of exciting new players constantly, and I’m tired of watching primarily a bunch of mediocre dudes for years sans Giroux. It’s trash hockey, and it’s really a beautiful game when one dares to look outside what they are icing in Philadelphia.

Learn to rebuild, and prioritize development over immediate meaningless wins for one time. This half ass bullshit isn’t it. They lied. As most knew they were.

Flyerfan4life

Jun 9, 2010
Richmond BC, Canada
Obvs they don’t care, but they wont have me until they get some young exciting kids in here. York, Brink, and Farabee don’t come close. They have maybe one. In Matvei. Maybe.

The league is full of exciting new players constantly, and I’m tired of watching primarily a bunch of mediocre dudes for years sans Giroux. It’s trash hockey, and it’s really a beautiful game when one dares to look outside what they are icing in Philadelphia.

Learn to rebuild, and prioritize development over immediate meaningless wins for one time. This half ass bullshit isn’t it. They lied. As most knew they were.
frankly your better off finding another franchise.

this one has no intention of EVER being anything except a Bobby Clarke fanboi clubhouse until the end of time.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad