Boston Bruins 22-‘23 Bruins roster and trade proposals discussions. XIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greek_physique

Caron - Legit SNIPER
Jul 9, 2004
Toronto, Ont
What this Hall injury has shown us, if he misses any time, we need another body to plug into our 3rd line....unless we want to try Coyle on the wing again!!! lol KIDDING!

DarrenBanks56

May 16, 2005
He played well in one (1) game
He was on the score sheet maybe one game, but he was noticeable the whole series.
Same with that dickhead deangelo.
Anyways Im sure Sweeney will have another forward on this roster by trade deadline. No way he has made his last move.

Dizzay

Jul 8, 2004
Moncton
If flames are out of contention by Friday, I throw a 2024 1st and Fabian Lysell at them for Elias Lindholm. Need a 3rd for retainment and Reilly+ Zboril moving out also likely moving out. That in my mind is an all in move. He could play 3rd line with Hall and Coyle.

NDiesel

Mar 22, 2008
NWO
If flames are out of contention by Friday, I throw a 2024 1st and Fabian Lysell at them for Elias Lindholm. Need a 3rd for retainment and Reilly+ Zboril moving out also likely moving out. That in my mind is an all in move. He could play 3rd line with Hall and Coyle.
I doubt it happens but that's a good thought. Signed next year too and replaces Bergy/Krejci down the middle if one or both retires. Seeing what Jeannot and others have got, the value is probably a bit low though.

Reactions: HustleB

LavioletteScores

Nov 20, 2011
It’s the thread that never ends. It goes on and on my friends…….

please continue.
giphy.gif

Shaun

Oct 12, 2010
start dangling lohrei and lysell for a left shot center and move coyle to RW

DarrenBanks56

May 16, 2005
I swear to heck if I have to see someone claim they'd rather play Forbort or Clifton over Gryzelck I'll be writing an essay on why Gryz is so much better for this team.
clifton should be in there for sure. hits and blocks leader. You dont sit those guys in the playoffs.
I would actually sit forbort now that we have orlov and go with the RHD LHD slots.

TCB

Dec 15, 2017
North Of The Border
No _way I see Calgary dealing him. Maybe anyone else on that roster but not him for sure. Hell if TJ cost a 1,2,3,4,and 5th. I can only imagine what one of the best two centers in the league would cost.

The don godfather

Jul 5, 2018
Woodbridge Ontario
looking back, the only way we win game 7 is if Ullmark is in net instead of Rask
Yea rask let some farts in that game he was weak. Not happy camper still oh well gotta beat the man to be the man! Ric flair bring them all on! Let's go!!!

McCabe for three years @ 2mil is a steal. Might be the best deal this deadline.
For a 1st ? Is he not a bottom pairing dman? Top 4 no way.

Ivo

Dec 29, 2008
Rotterdam, NL
Would be a dream, but I doubt the Flames trade him for that package, or at all actually. He is signed for another season and has a sweet cap hit, is a great two way center, I don’t think we get one of those so easy.

4ORRBRUIN

Sep 27, 2005
boston
Need another forward with balls and is willing to hit. Still to soft on the bottom six to win four series of playoff hockey

Hathaway was a start, get another a*****e like him

Move Coyle to RW, where he historically has played poorly?
If we get a center Move Coyle down to fourth line with Freddy and Hathaway

Reactions: Fenian24

Ivo

Dec 29, 2008
Rotterdam, NL
Need another forward with balls and is willing to hit. Still to soft on the bottom six to win four series of playoff hockey

Hathaway was a start, get another a*****e like him
I would rather focus on someone who can put the puck in the net for the third line RW. If he can also hit and play physical, that’s great, but I think having another scorer is more important (in case of injuries in the too-6).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad