Boston Bruins 22-‘23 Bruins roster and trade proposals discussions. X

Status
Not open for further replies.

LouJersey

Jun 29, 2002
Graves to Gardens
youtu.be
Matt Porter is reporting that the Bruins do not have a deal in place with CBJ, contrary to some other Columbus-based reporters.

Thank God. (I'm pretending these insiders even know what they are talking about)

I mean I read all the time nothing leaks from the Boston front office so I shouldn't believe it when it's something I like, right?

Reactions: Gordoff

Number8

Oct 31, 2007

I think we’ll get him and many won’t be happy with what we give up. I think it will be in the lines of Lohrei + a 1st, maybe we get a Nyquist or someone back.

Personally I don’t mind the high price. This is this group’s biggest chance of winning one more Cup. I’d rather see it done than wait for a couple guys who might be good after 2025. But I also understand the concern/dislike many of us will have

Isn’t Nyquist out with a somewhat uncertain timeframe?

I may be wrong, but I thought it was not a sort of day to day thing.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK
I love that this place is getting up in arms about trades that have not happened with terms that are made up.
My concern with any trade is how it impacts the chemistry of the team. I don't know how you can pick up a guy and just boot one of the D who have been rock solid all season to the press box.

I want to improve the 4th line center spot and add depth without adding necessary chaos and I feel like Gavrikov is the chaos

4ORRBRUIN

Sep 27, 2005
boston
Based on how Lohrei has been characterized I don’t love the idea of losing him (let alone a first) for a run of the mill D on the side we are stronger on in general

I don’t understand this
As great as these D men have been I believe its not a SC caliber group. Need more bulls for the long grind in a go for it season

Reactions: Gordoff

rsteen

Oct 1, 2022
Why does Arizona even want Sway? I thought they wanted to trade Vejmelka because he was winning games for them and hurting the tank effort.

Number8

Oct 31, 2007
For people freaking out about the meet and greet it was to be held post game in the Seaport tomorrow.

Not only is it a holiday but the trains are a mess as is traffic on top of those, the outcome of the game is unpredictable so it was wise of them to cancel.

Save your conspiracy theories and other bullshit for Facebook or Twitter. Spewing them here makes you look foolish and unhinged.
My Dear Ali. I am not one to subscribe to the conspiracy theory on the meet and greet cancellation and think your argument makes sense. However, don’t you threaten me with that “foolish and unhinged” talk. I’ve been foolish and unhinged before — and almost certainly I will be again. You do not intimidate me with that talk. Sincerely, Mr. Number 8.

Hookslide

Nov 19, 2018
I don't see the need for Gavrikov and if we have to give up a lot to get essentially depth I am not going to be pleased.
I agree , not at the cost that is being thrown around add him but not at an ycost...

The don godfather

Jul 5, 2018
Woodbridge Ontario
I'm pretty sure all the comments are about if this deal is real and if it goes through.

Why are people not allowed to give their opinions on this hypothetical?

We have to wait until the deal goes through before we give our opinions?
It's like smoking fire all over the NHL trade rumor world right now. Where there is smoke there is fire.

nORRis8

The NHL, the stupidest League ever.
Sep 16, 2015
RedDeer, Alberta
What's this fascination with gavrikov???!! The leafs landed o'Reilly that beast ! And this is the answer ???! Wtf. Forbert is playing all world we dont need another 10 point dman. Get me a chychrun or something shiny like timo. There better be more moves especially scoring wise leafs firepower scares me and I'm hoping tampa takes care of them. That's a desperate organization and a scary one right now. We need to prepare the leafs are coming for us. Donny do your thing. If he cant get a shiny toy then pay very little and get some help like brassard for a 5th and not overpay for a guy like gavrikov. I'm very concerned about the hype for this guy.
Bit confused of why the media is playing this up with any of these d-men.
Grabbing a guy for sheer convenience or what?🤔

There's teams who are truly in need of a quality defenceman such as the AVS who just lost Eric Johnson due to a broken ankle. Sakic will no doubt be on the phone as 6 million cap space has suddenly become available.

Right now they're getting schooled by the Oilers.
3-0 in the 2nd.

Trashpass

Dec 21, 2019
If it's Lohrei and a first Jenner or Roslovic better be coming this way too and Reilly going back. I can see Lohrei going if an extension is in place or the first with no extension, but both assets together? That's crazy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad