GDT: #22 – Sabres at Maple Leafs – Sat Nov 16 – 7:00PM ET – MSG-B, CBC – WGR-AM

Beerz

Jun 28, 2011
It's not just about the centres, they compliment the wingers who have also been ice cold for the Leafs before JVR got two goals tonight.

When a team loses it's top 3 centres, they will look worse than usual - there is no getting around that.

Yeah..but you're not getting my point.

Yes...they're better with their centermen..... but even with them they're not a contending hockey team. They're meh.

jamers

bleep bop bloop
Sep 17, 2011
He will get fined I am sure. He has a right to be mad though. Game misconduct for getting mugged.

Beerz

Jun 28, 2011
Kris Baker ‏@SabresProspects 4m

John Scott - "All of a sudden I'm not allowed to hit him anymore. He's Princess Phaneuf. It's a joke" #Sabres

Splintered Sherwood

Oct 25, 2013
Is Phaneuf still considered a star player? Hasn't he been, by anonymous poll, rated the most over-rated player in the league two years running?

The Laffs were at home, it was a Saturday, so they were bound to get some idiotic homer calls. I'm not entirely surprised at the jaundiced officiating.

SabresFan26

May 28, 2003
Visit site
Nolan's post game these are similar but not exact quotes, We can't take that Those are things will have to address - on Leino

Now that he has seen Enroth he will monitor Miller's rest and he is ready to ride the horse (Miller)

ZZamboni

Puttin' on the Foil
Sep 25, 2010
Buffalo, NY
Nolan's post game these are similar but not exact quotes, We can't take that Those are things will have to address - on Leino

Now that he has seen Enroth he will monitor Miller's rest and he is ready to ride the horse (Miller)

Lindy Ruff v2.0

:facepalm:

^
Overreaction

:laugh:

Jame

Sep 4, 2002
Florida

i hate that

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad