GDT: #21 - 11/19/13 | Boston Bruins @ New York Rangers | 7:30 PM - MSG 2, NBC SPORTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Idlerlee

Apr 19, 2013
I wonder how much people will lose their **** on here if Nash scored tonight.

I'd be more interested in the reactions if he has a terrible game. Seeing how the vast majority are on the page of "Just wait until Nash gets back" (granted, I hope he has a great game)

Thirty One

Safe is safe.
Dec 28, 2003
I'd be more interested in the reactions if he has a terrible game. Seeing how the vast majority are on the page of "Just wait until Nash gets back" (granted, I hope he has a great game)
I can't wait to see when he takes his first hit.

Last edited by a moderator:

Callagraves

Block shots
Jan 24, 2011
Kreider always seems to turn it up against Boston. Must amp him up beyond belief to play against his childhood team.

egelband

Sep 6, 2008
A game misconduct will be pretty pointless after Nash is already on the ice again feeling woozy. That's the problem here. Nothing is actually deterring idiots like Lucic from taking liberties in the first place. Fighting him after the fact will solve nothing.

I'm not saying do nothing, and as much as I hate wishing ill-will on anyone, if someone runs Nash again a Rangers player better step up to the plate and practically decapitate one of the other teams star players. If the league isn't going to actually crack down then the players need to take an actual eye for an eye which means giving one of their players the same trip to the IR. Maybe once all the league's best players are leaving every other period on stretchers the league will do something of significance.

The current state of dirty plays in the NHL is disgusting.

agree here...every team seems to have one or two wildcard players who play recklessly and without professional respect, looking to make the highlight films with a headshot. they'll say they are just 'playing hard' and the victim 'shoulda kept his head up'. but in the end it serves no hockey purpose to injure an opponent. it's just a cheap way to get attention and advantage.
and the next time the rangers do something to deter this kind of behavior, unfortunately, will be the first (since messier was around).

KreiMeARiver*

Just picked up Kreider.....

you hear that, Ailurophile?? ;)

BobRichards, I just got NHL 14, so I'm gonna play this game as soon as I get home.

The Lunatic Fridge

why is my name here?
Aug 20, 2008
New York

If people expect a guy to play anything more than average on his first game back from a major concussion they are delusional. That being said i do hope nash plays well but i wouldn't hold it against him if he struggled to get back into rhytem.

kingnashty61*

Zucc-Stepan-Nash
Hags-Richards-Cally
Boyle-Brassard-Krieder
Pouliott-Moore-Dorsett

i like this lineup..

The Lunatic Fridge

why is my name here?
Aug 20, 2008
New York
Zucc-Stepan-Kreider (No explaination needed)
Hags-Richards-Nash (I think a rejuvinated Richy with Nash is worth a try)
Brassard-Moore-Cally (Good checking and Brass/Cally have a useful center with offense aka not brian boyle. Could switch Brass/Moore)
Pouliott-Boyle-Dorsett (Pretty obvious)

pld459666

Feb 27, 2002
Danbury, CT
Yeah wish we had Mashinter in the lineup (called-up) vs. Bruins.

This is a very small lineup...

they are ALWAYS a small line up.

Nash out, Mash in what's the difference?

Mash in, who sits? Pouliot? size is about the same, not much of a difference there

Not sitting Dorsett for Mashinter.

The Rangers are not a big team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad