GDT: #21 - 11/19/13 | Boston Bruins @ New York Rangers | 7:30 PM - MSG 2, NBC SPORTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

dccuse

Oct 5, 2006
New York City
If Nash is ready he's ready, regardless of opponent size.

I'll be there section 212 row 21. First game at the garden in almost three year$$$$$.

LGR!

KreiMeARiver*

So if Nash is playing with Boyle and Hags, we'll likely see something like his.

Richards - Stepan - Callahan
Kreider - Brassard - Zuccarello
Hagelin - Boyle - Nash
Poo - Moore - Dorsett

Yeah wish we had Mashinter in the lineup (called-up) vs. Bruins.

This is a very small lineup...

RangerBoy

Dolan sucks!!!
Mar 3, 2002
New York
www.youtube.com
5 game road trip to Dallas,Nashville,TB,FLA and Boston. 5 games in 8 days/nights. Last game is Black Friday afternoon in Boston. Then the Rangers play 1 road game in Buffalo until the Christmas break. That break is on 3 days. December 24-27. No more players traveling to games on the 26th. The rest of the games are at home. Miller will play on the trip. 13 forwards. Some of those guys will struggle.

KreiMeARiver*

I just want to go home and play this game on NHL 14 with Nash in the lineup. I've been keeping it real, lately. ;)

nevesis

Sponsor
Jan 3, 2008
NY
“@AGrossRecord: Former Ranger Chad Johnson in net tonight for the Bruins.â€

goalsequalvictory

Apr 28, 2013
“@AGrossRecord: Former Ranger Chad Johnson in net tonight for the Bruins.â€

Great, shutout incoming.... Start Talbot please to counter the backup affect ;)

In all seriousness, it's not a great matchup, but I'm hoping that the return of Nash turns some of the great chances that we've been getting into goals. Game depends on his performance to an extent IMHO.

3-2 Boston in OT, statistically, it's hard to believe that we've only had 1 game to OT so far.

Bardof425*

glad Falk is back in the lineup...

not a fan of Miller be scratched, why not send him to the AHL already instead of wasting important development time... why not call Haley up as the healthy scratch

I don't think Falk did enough on Sunday to stay in the lineup; probably still in for toughness against B's. Miller is a tough one. I'm sure management wants to get Pouliot going or get rid of him and Moore played really well over the weekend. So, Miller is the odd man out. If it persists they have to send him down and bring up a veteran to ride the pine.

Don Chytil

Jan 14, 2010
Queens
Hofbords, pls. Way too much negativity in this thread.

Between Nash being back "too soon", Ochocinco in net, and people complaining about the Streiderello line being broken up, I don't think I'll be reading the GDT too much today :laugh:

Raspewtin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 30, 2013
**** I just realized I can't watch the game. Damn night shifts.

Dethrone Prince Chad!

Bardof425*

That line hasnt produced a goal in 2 weeks, since the Pittsburgh game. Why the commotion to keep them together? Its absurd.

I would like to see them stay together because although they haven't scored they are still generating pressure and scoring chances. The goals will come; the chemistry remains. It's the finish that's lacking.

Vitto79

May 24, 2008
Sarnia
So if Nash is playing with Boyle and Hags, we'll likely see something like his.

Richards - Stepan - Callahan
Kreider - Brassard - Zuccarello
Hagelin - Boyle - Nash
Poo - Moore - Dorsett

Not sure if I like it but heck I have no idea what would work either. They have optons that's for sure.

Pyatt is skating so Miller Is down when hes healthy anyways. I agree he should of been sent down already but I guess a few games on the 4th line wont hurt that much

darrenturcotte#8

Sep 17, 2006
Does anyone know what channel MSG2 is in NYC (Time Warner) Is it in HD? Can we watch the NBCS HD feed or is that backed out so MSG2 is the only option? I screwed up Sat and recored NHL network. Ended up watching Rangers in 60 in HD. Which is better than the whole game in SD.

Miller Time NYR

Oct 5, 2010
Long Beach
Miller likely stayed up today since Nash was a late decision, miller needs to be sent down before the team leaves for this road trip there's no point in him going if he's not going to play.

Fataldogg

Mar 22, 2007
Tonight Prince Chad will prove to be greater than King Henrik.

Lundqvist's throne is in jeopardy.

I can realistically see us losing this 2-1, 2-0.

Hopefully, we can crack Chad's back up force field in net.

Thirty One

Safe is safe.
Dec 28, 2003
Because thats a BS excuse that can be used to justify a lack of real production, which is the important thing.
Goals are such a low sample stat. That "real production" can waver greatly over the period of a season. Creating chances is a legitimate measuring stick.

mrudds90

NYR
Jan 25, 2010
NJ
So happy to see Nasher back in the lineup. If he says he ready to go then I believe him. No need to worry about who the opponent is.

If you're going to scratch Miller, then please just send him down to get top minutes.

Hagelin-Richards-Nash
Kreider-Stepan-Zucc
Pouliot-Brassard-Callahan
Boyle-Moore-Dorsett

Ideally Pouliot would just GTFO and Miller would play on the 3rd with Brass and Cally.

LETS GO BOYS.

Thirty One

Safe is safe.
Dec 28, 2003
:laugh: Cmon' man...
That's really the Cole's notes of your response. :sarcasm:

I get that you don't want Pyatt in the lineup, but for me, it's tough to separate him not being the lineup from him suffering with a potentially life-altering affliction.

Sorry if I was a bit over the top in making that point.

nevesis

Sponsor
Jan 3, 2008
NY
That's really the Cole's notes of your response. :sarcasm:

I get that you don't want Pyatt in the lineup, but for me, it's tough to separate him not being the lineup from him suffering with a potentially life-altering affliction.

Sorry if I was a bit over the top in making that point.

No worries dude. I actually really like the guy personally, and his story is absolutely devastating what he's been through in the past few years of his personal life.

But when it comes to hockey, and what he brings to this team, I really don't see his value here. He is soft, yet AV treats him like a god.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad