GDT: #21 - 11/19/13 | Boston Bruins @ New York Rangers | 7:30 PM - MSG 2, NBC SPORTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Megustaelhockey

"I like hockey" in Spanish
Apr 29, 2011
Does anyone know what channel MSG2 is in NYC (Time Warner) Is it in HD? Can we watch the NBCS HD feed or is that backed out so MSG2 is the only option? I screwed up Sat and recored NHL network. Ended up watching Rangers in 60 in HD. Which is better than the whole game in SD.

Try 195 or check the MSG network website 30 minutes before game time.

Ola

Apr 10, 2004
Sweden
Nobody paid attention to the lines at practise???

There are a bunch of alternatives. Will BR or Brass move to the win? I wouldn't mind the later but can live with both. I wouldn't mind a Brass-BR-Cally line.

Wolfy*

Might as well put their towel handler in net, we dont score anyway.

If they lose tonight I'll throw my tv out the window, enough is enough. Cuz then it's gonna be another horrible road trip.

theFiGS

Oct 13, 2013
Nash is back I'd love to see
Kreider stepan zucc
Hagelin Richards Nash
Miller brassard Callahan
Pouliot Boyle dorsett

I know Nash and Richards didn't work last year but Richie didn't work with anyone last year. Can't break up the stepan line, they just need a equal line to compliment them. LGR

Bardof425*

Nash is back I'd love to see
Kreider stepan zucc
Hagelin Richards Nash
Miller brassard Callahan
Pouliot Boyle dorsett

I know Nash and Richards didn't work last year but Richie didn't work with anyone last year. Can't break up the stepan line, they just need a equal line to compliment them. LGR

Dominic Moore should be in the lineup

Glennsoe

Horndog
Jan 7, 2011
I Expert Boston to goon around from the start going after Nash, Hags and who ever is in our goal tonight..

Sad but true..

Kakko

Formerly Chytil
Mar 23, 2011
Long Island
What's with the Pouliot hate?
If this team is trying to win, there is no reason he should sit in favor of Miller

Thirty One

Safe is safe.
Dec 28, 2003
What's with the Pouliot hate?
If this team is trying to win, there is no reason he should sit in favor of Miller
I think he could use a game to watch and get his head out of the clouds, but yeah, right now Pouliot is a better player than Miller is.

gary laser eyes

Apr 6, 2007
Pouliot is not a very smart player, but he has a lot of talent. Maybe he should be paired with better players who can get him the puck?

He played his best in Tampa last year on a line with Lecavalier and St. Louis (who wouldn't though).

Fitzy

Very Stable Genius
Jan 29, 2009
If we were using Pouliot with Brassard and Zucc, maybe, but I don't think Pouliot fits om the 4th line.

We'll see. Boyle has been great defensively this year so AV is awarding him ice time. His 15 minutes a game is up from last year.

NYRFANMANI

Department of Rempe Safety Management
Apr 21, 2007
yo old soorbrockon
Is there something wrong with having a high fiber diet?

Actually it is very bad to have a low fiber diet! So no, not at all.

B. Poo is like an oil slick though ... imagine eating cold butter and a steak ... **** like that ... (why exactly am I talking about this?)

Bruins be smart to play Rask, even if he played yesterday.

Anyhow, can't wait for the game! Let's go Rangeeeeers!

Plos won!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad