Speculation: 2024 trade deadline discussion

Haguerbomb

HOCKEY BELONGS IN THE DESERT
Oct 5, 2019
Only notable wingers left are Smith and Pacioretty (Buchnevich priced too high?). Pagnotta says we're "working on something big" but I don't believe anything he says.

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
Only notable wingers left are Smith and Pacioretty (Buchnevich priced too high?). Pagnotta says we're "working on something big" but I don't believe anything he says.

Buchnevich, Zucker, Vatrano are still available. With Korczak ready and the addition of Hanifin I do think Hague/Whitecloud could be in the mix.

Reactions: Haguerbomb

Haguerbomb

Oct 5, 2019
Devils got a 2nd and 3rd for Toffoli and retained 50%. 💀

Zucker to Preds for a 6th.

The longer they go without acquiring another winger it makes me feel like Foley is telling McCrimmon and McPhee to do something stupid.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013

The longer they go without acquiring another winger it makes me feel like Foley is telling McCrimmon and McPhee to do something stupid.
Or maybe our recent loss has changed his mind about giving up more assets.

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018

Those are some decent prices.

Haguerbomb

Oct 5, 2019

I was right. 😒

theslatcher

Jan 5, 2016
Sweden
Smith can't be acquired with any retention, so he's out unless Martini's going to LTIR.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
I think the only trade that can end up really looking terrible is the Hanifin one. It all depends on if he re-signs and whether this team makes the playoffs or not. The worst case scenario is the Knights missing the playoffs and Hanifin walks.

The Duck Knight

Henry, you're our only hope!
Feb 6, 2012
I really wonder if the intention is to have Hertl play LW for this team.

I think for the rest of this year it should be Hertl on the wing. Next year he'll be at center because Stephenson is gone. If/when Stone comes back I'd like to see Hertl-Karlsson-Amadio and Mantha-Stephenson-Stone.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad