WC: 2024 Team USA

Playmaker82

May 2, 2023
Norway
Keller, Boldy, Faber, Cooley, Gauthier, Larkin and some goalies is now next at the wishlist. Kane of course if he wants to extend his season. DeBrincat maybe. US could be a real powerhouse this year as they are lucky to have a lot of their bubble players available.

Rabid Ranger

2 is better than one
Feb 27, 2002
Murica
Matty Beniers??

Down year or not, want this kid here too...
I would take him for sure. He's been more productive during the last quarter of the season.

Zegras will impress there. Bank on it. Looking forward to watching him play with some talent.
Agreed. Would also take Vatrano, Terry, and Gauthier.

usahockey22flyers

2 years away from being 2 years away
Nov 9, 2009
Philly
I think USAH fans appreciate Zegras way more than the average hockey fan. Dude was money at the WJs. He’s worn our crest with absolute pride.

This might be the best team we’ve had in a long long time at this tourny. I hope they are using the NHL’s involvement at the Olympics as leverage/incentive to play if available. Love that.

SK94

Apr 11, 2016
No college boys this year, hopefully. No offense to them, grateful to the ones that showed up in past years, but let's bring a full slate of NHL players hoping to make the next Olympic team.

I guess I'm a pessimist this time too and I'm not convinced that the commitments will continue at the same pace. I believe when the team is announced.

It's been pretty quiet the last few days, but I guess they're waiting for the final games in the NHL to see who's out in the east.I think it means that the guys like Terry and Keller are not coming when nothing has been leaked.

SK94

Apr 11, 2016
How many forward spots do we have left? Can't be too many with those first two waves of commitments already

Seven spots left I think. Hard to say for sure because we don't have anything official from USA Hockey yet.

Gauthier signed his ELC with ANA today. 3 years. Now he should hopefully play Worlds with USA next month. He was very good last year.

04s are going to do some damage in the NHL very soon. Nazar already got his first with Blackhawks.

Last edited:

LuGBuG

Quack Quack
Mar 16, 2006
Ducks
I think USAH fans appreciate Zegras way more than the average hockey fan. Dude was money at the WJs. He’s worn our crest with absolute pride.

This might be the best team we’ve had in a long long time at this tourny. I hope they are using the NHL’s involvement at the Olympics as leverage/incentive to play if available. Love that.
I’m a Canadian Ducks fan. I think you are making me realize more why I am defending him so much on this site. Salty Canadians from when he was cocky and owned us at WJs. Didn’t even realize until now. Kids a stud though. Maybe most underrated player now honestly from all the hate he gets.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad