OT: 2024 Soccer and Vancouver Whitecaps Thread

SeawaterOnIce

Bald is back in style.
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2011

Wrexham is a good story but $250 to see a third tier English team vs the Whitecaps B team? :laugh:

• Haha
Reactions: Red

VanJack

Jul 11, 2014
Actually sat down and watched the entirety of the TSN broadcast of the Austin-Vancouver game on Saturday night. It was the 50th anniversary game for Whitecaps pro soccer in Vancouver. That was the good news.

I swear the ball never appeared in the Whitecaps half of the field. A 0-0 draw was a travesty. Just so excruciatingly boring to muck your way through.

Red

Dec 14, 2002
VanCity
Visit site
Actually sat down and watched the entirety of the TSN broadcast of the Austin-Vancouver game on Saturday night. It was the 50th anniversary game for Whitecaps pro soccer in Vancouver. That was the good news.

I swear the ball never appeared in the Whitecaps half of the field. A 0-0 draw was a travesty. Just so excruciatingly boring to muck your way through.
I thought overturning the 1-0 goal was a shocking decision. VAR did not show conclusive evidence that there was a handball as it looked to go off his shoulder and his arm was not in any unnatural position yet they overturned it.

Then later Fafa clearly fouled in the box. Ref goes to VAR and says no pen? What's the point of VAR? Should have been 2-0 Caps.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad