Patriots/NFL 2024 Playoffs: Patriots finish 4-13, Will pick 3rd. Mayo hired as HC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DNE3

Sep 14, 2010
Draft the quarterback now. 2025 not looking to be QB elite. Can't cover all positions one draft. Justin Fields, Maye, Penix Jr., even Bo Nix. I don't care. Most important position to begin rebuild.

RoccoF14

Mar 1, 2016
Chicago, IL
Not sure we can get Higgins, but I like that plan more than drafting MHJr and hoping for the best with a 2nd or 3rd round QB.
There’s a lot of WR depth in this draft. QB depth, not so much. You can find a lot of good/great WRs later in the draft than the #3 pick. Yes, MHJ is a great player, but he’ll maybe touch the ball 10 times a game on a good week.

So many good WRs outside the first round. All you gotta do is watch the 2 games today to see that.

Reactions: The National

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
Wow.

How bout them Lions?
Yep, why bother interviewing someone like Ben Johnson...

Belichick going to Dallas and winning a Super Bowl there after Parcells couldn't, same as in New England, would be amazing.
While I want Bill to go there I wonder what his thoughts are on Dak...

Dak just seems like someone that cannot be helped in these big moments

Reactions: EverettMike

The National

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2017
Los Angeles
There’s a lot of WR depth in this draft. QB depth, not so much. You can find a lot of good/great WRs later in the draft than the #3 pick. Yes, MHJ is a great player, but he’ll maybe touch the ball 10 times a game on a good week.

So many good WRs outside the first round. All you gotta do is watch the 2 games today to see that.
Yeah exactly, feels like better luck drafting a receiver outside of the 1st than a QB.

BigBadBruins7708

Dec 11, 2017
Las Vegas
Yep, why bother interviewing someone like Ben Johnson...

While I want Bill to go there I wonder what his thoughts are on Dak...

Dak just seems like someone that cannot be helped in these big moments

This one isn't on Dak though, he's not the one that gave up 6 TD in the first 7 drives

RoccoF14

Mar 1, 2016
Chicago, IL

Puka Nacua….5th round pick.

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
Dan Campbell is easy to root for. Big meathead but doesn't have his face buried in a play sheet. Surrounded himself with a good coaching staff and is the CEO type coach. Aggressive coach and winning with Jared Goff. The Lions easily could have gone full tank at 1-6 last year but didn't.

(Also enjoying Sean McVay and his team that is not in cap jail)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Rennes vs Brest
    Rennes vs Brest
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $61.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Mainz vs FC Köln
    Mainz vs FC Köln