Patriots/NFL 2024 Playoffs Part 2: Pats have 3rd pick. Mayo new HC. Where does Belichick land? Bill O'Brien to leave Patriots for Ohio State OC job

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oates2Neely

Jan 19, 2010
Massachusetts
You're blaming the wrong person. The NFL knows it gets more eyes by showing her. You think 50 million people would of watched that game without Taylor? No. She's bringing nom football fans into fans. Daughters with their father's. Blame NBC. Blame. Fox. CBS. ESPN. They know what they're doing. Taylor isn't doing this herself.

The game is still being played. If she's shown 5 times throughout the game with Travis' mom who cares. It doesn't affect my ability to watch the game. She's just another fan to me.
Huh? Where did I suggest this was her doing?? I specifically mentioned “billionaire NFL owners/ media tycoons” desire to line their pockets with swifty fans. Apparently it’s working as there are many in here defending the obvious money grab.

Anyhow, moving on….

Reactions: McGarnagle

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
It again comes down to “are they not showing the game to show her?”

And the answer to that is of course they aren’t so idk why anybody really cares all that much

They care because she's a woman. That's why. And she's one of the biggest popstars in the world. They God forbid a woman watches football or supports her boyfriend.

Even if I wasn't a fan of hers, this would not bother me.

Huh? Where did I suggest this was her doing?? I specifically mentioned “billionaire NFL owners/ media tycoons” desire to line their pockets with swifty fans. Apparently it’s working as there are many in here defending the obvious money grab.

Anyhow, moving on….
Your dustain is pretty obvious lol but yeah it's true, it's a money grab

Reactions: CDJ

Oates2Neely

Jan 19, 2010
Massachusetts
They care because she's a woman. That's why. And she's one of the biggest popstars in the world. They God forbid a woman watches football or supports her boyfriend.

Even if I wasn't a fan of hers, this would not bother me.

Your dustain is pretty obvious lol but yeah it's true, it's a money grab
Lol. Yes that must be it. Wow full moon tonight, all the “cards” coming out today. We hate women watching football…. The nerve of women thinking they can watch OUR sport.. :skeptic:

On a more important note, Schefter speculating Belichick could potentially be waiting on KC job

BernieMcAvoy

Feb 18, 2020
Loser franchise does loser franchise stuff. You have the choice of the greatest defensive mind in football history or some young offensive coordinator and you go with Raheem Morris who was in your building from 2015-2020 and didn't think was good enough for the job then.

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
Loser franchise does loser franchise stuff. You have the choice of the greatest defensive mind in football history or some young offensive coordinator and you go with Raheem Morris who was in your building from 2015-2020 and didn't think was good enough for the job then.
I wonder if candidates didn't like the layered structure that has been reported about the Falcons. Either way, completely underwhelming hire.

Belichick to Michigan

• Haha
Reactions: LSCII

Smitty93

Dec 6, 2012
If you asked me who are the top candidates for head coaching positions two weeks ago, I would have said the following in some order:

Ben Johnson
Bobby Slowik
Bill Belichick
Mike Vrabel
Jim Harbaugh

At least two of those won't get jobs, and possibly three (assuming Ben Johnson to Washington is accurate). So many questionable hires.

BernieMcAvoy

Feb 18, 2020
I wonder if candidates didn't like the layered structure that has been reported about the Falcons. Either way, completely underwhelming hire.

Belichick to Michigan
The Falcons interviewing so many coaches seemed like desperation from guys like Rich McKay to hold onto their power and try and find someone who Blank liked as much as Belichick. I guess the offensive nerds didn't do anything for Blank but there's already a relationship with Morris.

Reactions: Johnnyduke

BernieMcAvoy

Feb 18, 2020
Welcome Josh McDaniels back to the New England Patriots. Zac Robinson likely going to Atlanta to be oc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad