HF Habs: 2024 Draft- Who do you pick?

Who do you pick at 6th overall?

• Total voters

HabbyGuy

Apr 10, 2003
Hamilton Ontario
Visit site
Mainly due to him being one dimensional, his effort is not always being there and he often floats around, plus he hasn't shown much willingness to improve defensively.

He could very well improve with the right coach and end up being a more complete player and make a lot of teams look stupid for passing on him, however right now he looks a lot like a Mike Hoffman who has an excellent shot but provides not much else.

Wow, Mike Hoffman really? No thanks. :)

Asking the question is answering it, kind of.

If he is an Elite goal scorer but he is falling, it means that people question every other part of his game. No desire, no intensity, perimeter player, not much other part that translate well other than his goalscoring ability.

OK... thanks guys.

Just found this video as well to answer some questions...

Mister Hab

Nov 21, 2018
I really don’t see this management taking Eiserman or Catton. If Iginla and Lindstrom are gone we will take a dman.
Same here (agree about Eiserman and Catton..comments above).

At 5-6-7 for our Habs....imo:

Lindstrom (center)
Iginla (center/winger) or Parekh (super-skilled dman/STAR potential)
Parekh or Iginla
(If it's Tij Iginla...I hope he will be a CENTER and not a winger for our Habs ; and Lindstrom..I'm guessing he goes 2nd or 3rd or 4th...I could be wrong! I hope he's available, of course, at our pick). I'm so greedy for our Habs!! (I want TWO..not only one!! Lindstrom and Parekh OR Iginla and Parekh!!).

P.S: does anyone know if Tij Iginla is (currently) playing CENTER in the playoffs? (happening now). Thanks in advance for any info. Cheers

Last edited:

Simarino

Oct 21, 2009
If we end up finishing 5th, i would bet alot of money that one of Lidstrom or Demidov are gonna be available to us.

Celibrini and Levshunov are top 4 for sure and at least one of the big D Silayev or Dickinson). Most GM are gonna take the big D over the skilled russian winger who played in an inferior league or a player with injury plagued season.

Deebs

There's no easy way out
Feb 5, 2014
If we end up finishing 5th, i would bet alot of money that one of Lidstrom or Demidov are gonna be available to us.

Celibrini and Levshunov are top 4 for sure and at least one of the big D Silayev or Dickinson). Most GM are gonna take the big D over the skilled russian winger who played in an inferior league or a player with injury plagued season.
Lidstrom possibly but I can't see the Demon.

Speaking of which.....would both our 1st rounders allow us to move up to take him or would that be a poor move on our part? At 5, there's a real good chance we get Iggy or Catton

Skip Bayless

The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014
Besides Celibrini, my wishes are Demigod or Lindstrom, then after that Eiserman.

Picks I wouldn't be mad against, but slightly dissatisfied : Catton, Parekh, Iginla

The rest can go to hell.

Reactions: Redux91

Grand Admiral Thrawn

May 24, 2012
Montreal
I like Tij for what he's doing so far when it counts. Lidstrom scares me with all tje injuries already (especially tje back). We already have a big body center made of glass. However, I would draft Dickinson and then trade Reinbacher to Caps for Leonard. Yeah baby!!!

Jaynki

Feb 3, 2014
Demidov, Iginla or Lindstrom with our top 5 pick.

Would be happy with Catton, Yakemchuk, Parekh, Dickinson and Levshunov too

I like Tij for what he's doing so far when it counts. Lidstrom scares me with all tje injuries already (especially tje back). We already have a big body center made of glass. However, I would draft Dickinson and then trade Reinbacher to Caps for Leonard. Yeah baby!!!

Hutson - Dickinson
Matheson - Guhle
Xhekaj - Struble

Nice ! No problem here

Deebs

There's no easy way out
Feb 5, 2014
Demidov, Iginla or Lindstrom with our top 5 pick.

Would be happy with Catton, Yakemchuk, Parekh, Dickinson and Levshunov too

Hutson - Dickinson
Matheson - Guhle
Xhekaj - Struble

Nice ! No problem here
Must have ALL the LHD :)

Reactions: MasterMatt25

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad