HF Habs: 2023 World U18 Men's Hockey Championship: Finals Sunday, April 30 | Canada wins Bronze, 4-3 (OT) | USA wins Gold, 3-2 (OT), Sweden Silver

Playmaker09

Sep 11, 2008
I really like Dvorsky but in my opinion Lundell was a better player in his draft year, I had him at 3 in 2020 after Lafreniere and Stutzle. He regressed this year but still has been good for FLA. I don t see why you are saying that about Dvorsky or Reinbacher. NA fans are always more ready to believe in NA forwards scoring at will against peers rather than European players already facing professional competition…
Get that garbage out of here.

dackelljuneaubulis02

Oct 13, 2012
The xenophobia garbage.

You want to debate/challenge my opinions, go right ahead.

You attribute them to xenophobia, you can f*** right off.
I’m not making ANY judgement on what you said (I don’t even know the initial quote tbh) but I think a lot of NA fans prefer NA players without it being xenophobic. A lot of it might be familiarity or just regional homerism(something that is HARDLY relegated wholly to North Americans)

RationalExpectations

May 12, 2019
The xenophobia garbage.

You want to debate/challenge my opinions, go right ahead.

You attribute them to xenophobia, you can f*** right off.
I have never said anything about xenophobia. Can you read ?

Saying some fans overvalue local junior level vs European pro league has nothing to do with xenophobia.

If you can t understand the difference go back to school and come back when you have read some books and learnt something useful.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad