GDT: 2023 WC Finland vs Germamy

EK47

Feb 7, 2013
I don’t think Finland is playing that bad. They’re just loosing anyway.. IMO they’re clearly the better team.

Anttila is done. He was one of the reasons they tied..
Yes sometimes athletes and coaches alike have a hard time knowing when you need to quit or in the coaches case kill your darlings.

Reactions: FinPanda

THE JAM

Jan 16, 2015
EU
Win the games that really matter (May 25, May 27 and May 28) and get ready to do that :)

RageQuit77

Jan 5, 2016
Finland, Kotka
Yes sometimes athletes and coaches alike have a hard time knowing when you need to quit or in the coaches case kill your darlings.
Yep. Jalonen-Anttila umbilical cord should've been already cut last spring, preferably by mutual self abortion.

For note, J. Jalonen magic tomes and playbooks are probably the most studied things in the International NT-Hockey circles, so it is not necessarily anymore about what Jalonen does, but also what others do to counter Jalonen.

Reactions: EK47

mattihp

Aug 2, 2004
Uppsala, Sweden
Soramies is an interesting name. Gravelman. Would have been funny if Finland could have countered with Claywoman.

I think Finnpanda was the one who mentioned the lack of real fan enthusiasm due to this factor during the last game.

it ain't the blue collar crowd here.
Ah to be a seller of foie gras and moët in these stands

FinPanda

Team Finland 2022 WHC champions
Mar 13, 2014
Vaasa, Finland
I think Finnpanda was the one who mentioned the lack of real fan enthusiasm due to this factor during the last game.

it ain't the blue collar crowd here.
Yeah our real fans are watching at home or outside and the real fans party hard at the marketplace if we win.

Reactions: mattihp

jj cale

Jan 5, 2016
Nova Scotia
Yeah our real fans are watching at home or outside and the real fans party hard at the marketplace if we win.
We are acquainted with this exact scenario very well over here.

probably costs a family of four over 2'000 to go to a single leafs game for the ticket, a hotdog and pop for all and parking..............and the tickets are in the nosebleeds.

Reactions: illone84

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad