GDT: 2023 WC Finland vs Germamy

FinPanda

Team Finland 2022 WHC champions
Mar 13, 2014
Vaasa, Finland
I wish Anttila could do something with the puck when he gets it. He is good at getting the puck but is too slow and not smart enough to do something with it.

karhukissa

Apr 2, 2019
I was amused to see overreaction yesterday after the first game, same couple of guys swearing after every loss Finland ever has.

This tournament starts, like always, in qualification games. Calm down people and enjoy these games.

Lambo

Jan 10, 2019
Very difficult! Germany is strong! This finnish team remind me lke 2017!

Daeni10

Kunitz was there
Dec 31, 2013
Cologne
For some reason the finns seemed super stressed after they got the lead.
We got way more control over the game afterwards and deservingly equalised the game.

Elias40

Jan 3, 2020
Some of Finland's players seem to me to be in bad form. It is not the classically patient and self-confident Finland that does the little things precisely and prepares the opponent in the position in which they want to have them. The distribution of matches is also not very good, at the end of the group stage there is no quality match before the quarter-finals. Does Jalonen have a plan B?

Olkinuora seriously looks like someone who has lost most of his good past form and shouldn't be in front of goalkeepers who have the confidence and quality, just don't have the shared history with Jalonen. Larmi got three shots that were of high quality, Olkinuora had two rather questionable hits there and it doesn't look like he should be a certainty.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad