Boston Bruins 2023 Training Camp II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beesfan

Apr 10, 2006
I'm not averse to Lohrei playing 25-30 minutes a night in Providence until an injury or a trade takes place.

Agreed. Lohrei stands in different circumstances than Poitras and Beecher. Poitras was the best player in training camp and has no option to be sent to the AHL. Beecher is a former first rounder, D+4, who has already played a year in the AHL and clearly outplayed his direct competition in camp.

On the other hand, Lohrei has no substantial professional experience. He had a good camp where he showed a lot of promise and some rookie mistakes. I can't say 100% that he gives us a better chance to win than Forbort on opening night. Forbort was part of a defensive unit that had the best win percentage in NHL history. No harm can come from starting Lohrei in the AHL and working him into the NHL roster in the next few months.

JOKER 192

Blow it up
Sponsor
Jun 14, 2010
Montreal,Canada
Cant take this guy seriously in believing he's any type of leader other than a goal scoring one
We're a minority here but we are on the same page. Yes, this guy can score like very few can, but if you watch the rest of his game it's a f***ing horror show. I know we're not allowed to say things like that but it's the truth. Just a minimal effort would make all the difference. He plays like I score goals you guys figure out the rest. I'll be over here filling my nails.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad