GDT: 2023 trade deadline

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
I would honestly say B+ to A- because we got through it without flushing another 1st or 2nd down the toilet.

azvgk

Nov 29, 2019
I would honestly say B+ to A- because we got through it without flushing another 1st or 2nd down the toilet.
We absolutely need to start developing some young players. I know we'll always be a destination for free agents, which is good, but just look at our lack of depth (Carrier and Roy injuries don't help). Howden, Koleslaw, Kessell couldn't score into an empty net. We need younger and better.

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
We absolutely need to start developing some young players. I know we'll always be a destination for free agents, which is good, but just look at our lack of depth (Carrier and Roy injuries don't help). Howden, Koleslaw, Kessell couldn't score into an empty net. We need younger and better.

Howden and Kolesar are fourth line grinders, we aren't relying, and shouldn't rely on, them scoring.

azvgk

Nov 29, 2019
Howden and Kolesar are fourth line grinders, we aren't relying, and shouldn't rely on, them scoring.
E`ven fourth line grinders need to chip in from time to time, and the third line isn't scoring either. And Karlsson hasn't scored in 16 games now.

I'm not saying we're bad, but we're supposed to be cup contenders and while we're mostly winning, we don't look the part.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 6
    Staked: $6,201.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,447.00