HF Habs: 2023 Schedule & Standings Thread part 3: Race for Bedard

Status
Not open for further replies.

MtlSars

Dec 9, 2016
The Panthers are looking really good, hard to believe they will keep their current standing position for long.
That's fair...they can fight for 9th place but looking at the standings, I don't think they end up making the playoffs....

They can fight the Islanders to take a spot from Pittsburg or Washington, they'll beat Buffalo sure, Detroit also. However, Boston Toronto TB is pretty much a lock

We're not getting a top 10 pick out of them but considering where they were last year.....still a big win for this club.

Last edited:

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
Damn, just saw Florida is pummeling TB. I guess TB is still on their break. That'll put Florida the closest they've been to a playoff spot since the 1st month of season.

One point from WC2. However, Pens will have 4 games in hand.

Good news is NYI has won tonight too, so Florida won't pass either NYI or Buffalo.

Only team they'll pass is Nashville, who isn' playing and will hold 5 games in hand.

Reactions: WeThreeKings

Schooner Guy

Jun 23, 2006
I only had hope for Tampa but apparently they don't want home ice vs. Toronto.
It will be Toronto with home ice over Florida. Florida will win Game 7 in Toronto after the Leafs blow a 3-1 series lead. Florida will then sweep the geriatric Bruins and that draft pick will be no better than #29.

• Haha
Reactions: MarkovsKnee

rahad

Feb 3, 2016
montreal
Isles won, so that's good. They can block Florida from getting in a WC spot. Ditto Buffalo. I don't have a lot of faith in Pens or Caps right now..
I hope one of the Van, Ana or Arizona win to safe the tank night.

Edit: Let goooooooooo! Vancouver tied. Plz go to OT now.

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
It will be Toronto with home ice over Florida. Florida will win Game 7 in Toronto after the Leafs blow a 3-1 series lead. Florida will then sweep the geriatric Bruins and that draft pick will be no better than #29.

Florida actually is only 9 points back of TB. They've made up a lot of ground against them. Those pesky games in hand though - TB has 4 of them.

Reactions: Schooner Guy
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad