Red Sox/MLB 2023 Regular Season VII - White Sox clean out the front office

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
You should pick up a new shtick sometime soon
I'll try one you can grasp! You didn't understand the context of my post. That's not my problem. But if you want to understand it's that certain posters will shit on Cora/Devers for a bad game and then scold anyone else who criticizes other players/members of the organization.

N o o d l e s

Jul 17, 2010
South Shore
I'll try one you can grasp! You didn't understand the context of my post. That's not my problem. But if you want to understand it's that certain posters will shit on Cora/Devers for a bad game and then scold anyone else who criticizes other players/members of the organization.

Yes by which you meant Bloom. Ie my entire point

Mr Cartmenez

May 15, 2009
Mannheim
A singular bad night has people ready to smother Alex Cora in his sleep. Months if not years of a GM sitting on his hands is great organizational development/building.
Bloom is the golden boy who has to be shielded no matter what.

I am rather sticking with the guy who managed the team with the best season in Sox history instead of a rookie GM who has no idea how to spell defense and expects fans to find this product awesome.

Reactions: Johnnyduke

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
Verdugo 1000 yard stare into the bullpen wondering wtf he’s gotta do to get away from this manager who has the nerve to call him out while giving us this shit show
Here's an example. Stop pretending Verdugo hasn't deserved what has come his way. And by all means criticize Cora for a bad game. Perfectly reasonable to criticize both individuals.

Dennis Bonvie

Dec 29, 2007
Connecticut

So does Cora deserve to be shit on tonight or not?

Just answer the f***ing question, yes or no.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
So does Cora deserve to be shit on tonight or not?

Just answer the f***ing question, yes or no.
No because Bloom or something. We are fanboys shielding the golden boy for criticizing this blatant dumbassery

Not to mention this is downright humiliating for the team and the pitcher. He has zero respect in that locker room after tonight, I guarantee it. No Vazquez or Kikè around to change that either. A complete forfeit while they were winning in the 6th

Pinch hitting Nunez for Devers worked in 2018, his dumb bullshit hunches haven’t worked since. Hmmm I’m going to outsmart my competition by pitching bearclaw against 4 mvp candidates in a must-win with the lead. Checkmate houston!

Reactions: BruinsFanSince94

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
Something's is about to happen - John Henry JUST ARRIVED at Fenway
"The crowd gave me a standing ovation"

No because Bloom or something. We are fanboys shielding the golden boy for criticizing this blatant dumbassery

Not to mention this is downright humiliating for the team and the pitcher. He has zero respect in that locker room after tonight, I guarantee it. No Vazquez or Kikè around to change that either. A complete forfeit while they were winning in the 6th
Correction: I answered yes

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
No, I said it's ridiculous to bring up Bloom while people are bashing Cora for total moronic incompetence to which you replied.........nobody is mentioning Bloom?......
For the 100th time, my problem is with people who have no problem trashing Cora or Devers for a bad game but at the same time everything Chaim Bloom is doing is wonderful. That is not saying Bloom has anything to do with Cora blowing a singular game.

N o o d l e s

Jul 17, 2010
South Shore
For the 100th time, my problem is with people who have no problem trashing Cora or Devers for a bad game but at the same time everything Chaim Bloom is doing is wonderful. That is not saying Bloom has anything to do with Cora blowing a singular game.

That has nothing to do with anything. I said you were being ridiculous, you said nobody mentioned Bloom (when your whole post was about Bloom) and then you said I'm not capable of following.

Mr Cartmenez

May 15, 2009
Mannheim
Pinch hitting Nunez for Devers worked in 2018, his dumb bullshit hunches haven’t worked since
I‘d say he did a pretty exceptional job with the 21 team, another average squad, that came close to making the WS.
So I don‘t know where you are getting your alternate facts from that he lost his touch post 18.

Reactions: Johnnyduke

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
I‘d say he did a pretty exceptional job with the 21 team, another average squad, that came close to making the WS.
So I don‘t know where you are getting your alternate facts from that he lost his touch post 18.
I love it, Bloom gets credit when bad and Cora gets all the credit when good. Average team at best that year, sure thing.

V sensitive time to celebrate prospects in here
Yayyyy the prospect runs the bases like the big league team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad