Not open for further replies.

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
After today and the Nationals series it's:

@NYY
@Hou
Dodgers
Hou

And September is a lot of AL East and a series against Texas.

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
E Rod on mound for Tigers going to be tough one

Noon start

Sox lose they are on an 83-79 finish

Sox prospects getting love on BBA and ESPN catapult to as high as 3 but about 5 where I would rank them

For you Red Sox fans that follow the NHL beyond Bruins I liken the Bruins similar to the Minnesota Wild although with no hard cap and Wild a bit more along

A good team with promise with a very good farm system

Boston advantage is not anchors like Parise & Suter and they got a lot of money available for next 2-3 years

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
Having a lot of money available and actually using it (and using it well...not Trevor Story) are different things. I don't see any prospects that are ready to transform this team next year. They already have a good farm system. Now the emphasis should be on improving the major league team. A good start would be to not flush money down the toilet on a Corey Kluber.

Reactions: quietbruinfan

KrejciMVP

Jun 30, 2011
Tampa, Florida
[/QUOTE]
Having a lot of money available and actually using it (and using it well...not Trevor Story) are different things. I don't see any prospects that are ready to transform this team next year. They already have a good farm system. Now the emphasis should be on improving the major league team. A good start would be to not flush money down the toilet on a Corey Kluber.

3 games back of Toronto, expectation should be all hands on deck to make the playoffs but Bloom doesnt exactly leave me with that impression

Reactions: Johnnyduke

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
I don’t have Peacock

Was hoping to watch but boycott even listening

Anyways prayed to the Patron Saint of Lost Causes Saint Jude Thaddeus that Story would return to the 2015-2021 All Star version - the beat down by Johnny, Donny, and QB fan Trevor could use a prayer

Hopefully he’s in the lineup - unfortunately I will have to wait till 7 to watch game hilites

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
I should add that the indisputable bad contract given to Trevor Story doesn't mean he can't help this team. I mean it's not difficult to be better than Kike, Yu Chang etc. So if he can field the position and hits he can help the team stay in the hunt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad