Patriots/NFL 2023 Regular Season Part 2: Patriots officially eliminated from playoffs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oates2Neely

Jan 19, 2010
Massachusetts
I think we need to round out our roster with high end talent..give Harrison Jr ALL f***ING DAY. See if you like any other QB's in other rounds, if not, trade or sign a vet.

I'm nervous about drafting a qb too high, it almost never works.
Not much in free agency for QB’s. Cousins will ask for big money, and he’s just not a championship QB imo. Neither are Mayfield & Minshew. Would have to be a trade.

LSCII

Cup driven
Mar 1, 2002
Central MA
This whole debate is like arguing which is worse. Constipation or diarrhea?
Spot on. And that's the funniest part of this "argument". I'm not advocating for one guy over the other because neither are good. I keep getting painted as this pro Mac supporter and anti Zappe, while in reality I'm not a fan of either. Both aren't good enough to lead this flawed roster. And neither guy is to blame for the losses. Those are all on Bill for putting together a good defense but taking a steaming shit on the offensive side of the roster. It's incredibly dumb, because he spends freely on special team gunners, but won't go out and get an actual impact player at receiver or on the line to help his quarterbacks.

Reactions: Donnie Shulzhoffer

Donnie Shulzhoffer

Rocket Surgery
Sep 9, 2008
Foxboro, MA
Spot on. And that's the funniest part of this "argument". I'm not advocating for one guy over the other because neither are good. I keep getting painted as this pro Mac supporter and anti Zappe, while in reality I'm not a fan of either. Both aren't good enough to lead this flawed roster. And neither guy is to blame for the losses. Those are all on Bill for putting together a good defense but taking a steaming shit on the offensive side of the roster. It's incredibly dumb, because he spends freely on special team gunners, but won't go out and get an actual impact player at receiver or on the line to help his quarterbacks.
Well people forget that facts don’t care about your feelings

Reactions: LSCII

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617

Bill systematically ruined Mac Jones from a very promising rookie year where he wasn't afraid in the pocket, he stepped up, didn't have dancing feet, no fear, to a shell of himself now.

It's embarrassing that we let this guy do what he did to this roster. I hope and pray they CLEAN HOUSE for the next guy. It's going to take some years, imo to get back.

Reactions: EvilDead
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $340.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Bologna vs Udinese