Patriots/NFL 2023 Regular Season Part 2: Patriots officially eliminated from playoffs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
Mike McCarthy, man. Just an all time dolt. Bill professed his love for Jerry Jones recently maybe we could trade him to Dallas for some cheerleaders.

Reactions: quietbruinfan

BruinsFan37

Jun 26, 2015
First.

Overall.

Pick.

Won't matter much if Bill is still here. What scares me is it might take a Landryesque situation to get rid of him, and for that to happen Bob (Kraft) would have to die and/or the team would have to be sold.

Reactions: sarge88

Zilo44

Jul 4, 2012
If you combine the receiving yards of all our WR combined, they’re behind Tyreek and just ahead of AJ Brown.

sarge88

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2003
Won't matter much if Bill is still here. What scares me is it might take a Landryesque situation to get rid of him, and for that to happen Bob (Kraft) would have to die and/or the team would have to be sold.
Easy for me to say, but if I were Kraft, I’d give Bill the option of staying on as coach so he can break Shula’s record, but he needs to give up the GM role.

Seems like a fair, happy medium offer. Of course there’s about a 5% chance that Bill agrees, which is fine because it’s clear (to me at least) that he can’t continue as GM.

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
If Kraft is keeping Bill for the Shula record he is failing us all as an owner. That would be complete nonsense to me. There is zero evidence that this is a well coached team. It is time to move on.

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
They are talking about how this will end for Bill on the radio now. So do we think there is a team out there that would trade for him as a coach? Would the Chargers or Cowboys do it and make it clear that he is the coach and will have very little say on roster management? Would Bill be interested in that or does he just say I've had enough and I'll retire to Nantucket? If not a team like that how about one of these teams that has a GM that came from the Patriots? All it takes is one team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad