Red Sox/MLB 2023 Regular Season IV - 71 games to go - 119-43 still possible

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Cartmenez

May 15, 2009
Mannheim
Now we need as many pitchers like Waldrep and Dollander as possible to go off the board quickly. Want nothing to do with them.

Mr Cartmenez

May 15, 2009
Mannheim
Mitchell to KC. First bigger surprise? Didn't want him at all, so I am ok with it.

I also expect Tommy Troy to go higher/sooner than expected.

Mr Cartmenez

May 15, 2009
Mannheim
Schanuel to LAA, it's getting better and better. But I had the same thoughts about the 2015 Bruins draft as well, so I am inclined to not celebrate too early.

Troy to DBacks. I knew he was going way higher than most mocks had him.

Reactions: DKH

Mr Cartmenez

May 15, 2009
Mannheim
If Longenhagen is right and the Cubs are taking Shaw, the Sox would have all the options: college guys in Teel / Taylor or HS guys in Houck / Miller / Nimmala

Wanted HS all along, but Teel would be a great value pick at #14. You don't pick for need, but the Sox could use a legit C in the minors.

Mr Cartmenez

May 15, 2009
Mannheim
I never really digged deep into the top 10 guys like Teel, so I don't know too much about him, but it's spectacular value at #14. Miles better than Mitchell at #8. Thx Royals.

This is almost as good as we could have hoped for after last year. Even had they jumped to #5 like the Twins they couldn't have made a much better pick. They lucked out again after Mayer dropped to #4.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad