Patriots/NFL 2023 Regular Season - 1-4: Week 6 @ Vegas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
I know, i literally said its a message board in my post.

Just think it's a f***ing lame time to bust out the jokes when someone with his past up and disappears.

If he flaked, that's on him and don't let the door hit you on the way out but I guess i just think it sucks when that's people's first instinct and then their defense is essentially "its the internet "
Well without any details I am gonna give people a pass on making jokes about the QB situation. That's all I was doing anyway.

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
Philly did everything they could to hand that game to the Pats in the 4th quarter, but NE couldn‘t take advantage..
Pretty much. Even against a superior opponent, the way the game unfolded it was a game the Patriots need to win to truly be a good team.

That headline would basically sum up how I feel after yesterday

Reactions: smithformeragent

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
Rodgers being hurt would be the most Jets thing ever. He looks old to me man. Not pliable like Brady!

Reactions: DKH

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
Rodgers injured on his 1st drive!?
It looked like a nothing play to me. Their OL looks like I thought the Pats would yesterday. It IS possible that Aaron Rodgers is simply cooked.

The Jets crowd was lit too. Very loud and ready to go.

SPLBRUIN

Mar 21, 2010
Rodgers being hurt would be the most Jets thing ever. He looks old to me man. Not pliable like Brady!

It's amazing how old all QB's look when they have no pass protection. Statues like Brady and Rodgers are no different from anybody else.

BernieMcAvoy

Feb 18, 2020
Jets finally have a qb and he lasts 4 plays. They did get screwed by the refs there, if that's not Josh Allen they let that go another second and it's a fumble and returned for a td. If Rodgers is out long enough you have to think the Patriots playoff chances rise a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad