Patriots/NFL 2023 Pre-Season - DA drops gun charges against Patriots CB Jack Jones

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
Wasn't there a picture of Belichick with some other woman in New Orleans like a year ago

UncleRico

May 8, 2017
You are incorrectly forgetting that he brought them into an AIRPORT, and TSA confiscated them. You cannot do that. They don't play f***ing games like that. If you did what he did, you'd be in jail. That's the truth.

I mean you saying it’s the truth doesn’t make it the truth. Statistically it’s still an extremely low percentage of people who end up serving jail time for bringing a gun to an airport.

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
Since the Patriots aren't a contender this year I just have one hope. Anybody but the Chiefs.

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
How did the Lions end up on opening night? This isn't Thanksgiving morning.
I don't have a clear answer here. I have heard they don't want to put a premier opponent in this game but the Patriots opened up against the following teams post SB win:

Colts
Steelers
Chiefs

I am not sure what happened in the 2019 season. Not sure why the Pats didn't get the opening Thursday night game after winning SB. But those three above are premier opponents. The Lions are a trendy team this year but I don't like it for the opening game.

Edit: Looks like it was Packers-Bears in 2019 to celebrate the 100th NFL season and it was a garbage football game.

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
Great job by the Lions.

That was satisfying.

CBS will NOT show the Brady event at halftime - you will have to stream it

That's disappointing.

Listening to this broadcast is embarrassing. Yeah no. This game doesn't have an asterisk because Jones and Kelce didn't play.

Give me a break. The Lions won fair and square.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Had lions ML so that’s a nice way to start the year

Toney is my personal MVP, what an awful game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad