Patriots/NFL 2023 Pre-Season - DA drops gun charges against Patriots CB Jack Jones

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA

1689128614999.png

The new Gillette Stadium scoreboard, in the revamped north end zone, is the showcase of the $250 million renovation project. The scoreboard is five times bigger than the old one.

Smitty93

Dec 6, 2012
Not particularly surprised. The moment that report about Tennessee offering the most money was released, this should have been the expectation. Patriots only chance would have been offering him more than anyone else, and Belichick was never going to do that. Hopkins certainly wasn't going to pick the Patriots because he wanted to win.

Another good reminder that money trumps all 99% of the time in professional sports.

Reactions: CDJ and LSCII

LSCII

Cup driven
Mar 1, 2002
Central MA
Saw somewhere there are whispers BB is on the hot seat. Think some bleacher article. Was at work so just glanced.
Been a rumor up here on radio and I’m papers fora while. Most speculation stems from an interview Kraft did a little bit ago taking about how he still expects them to compete for titles and not doing that isn’t acceptable. He’s not wrong either. Why the f*** would you pay Belichick more than any other coach to go a game above or below .500 and not qualify?

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
I never expected Hopkins to come here anyway, and don't think the Pats did either. That's why they gave Parker that money.

Reactions: dabid

LSCII

Cup driven
Mar 1, 2002
Central MA
I never expected Hopkins to come here anyway, and don't think the Pats did either. That's why they gave Parker that money.
They gave Parker the money because it actually freed up cap space so they could sign a guy like Hopkins, actually. They just cheaped out on the offer to Hopkins and got outbid by Tenn. hilarious that they would give a stuff like Johnnu smith 4 years for 50 mill but wouldn’t go 2 years for 24 for a dude that can actually f***ing catch a pass.

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
Lucky you. I would love to catch her live. I've only seen music vids.

It was a surprise 33rd Birthday gift from my sister. A complete and utter surprise. I've never seen her live before and I left throughly impressed. 3 1/2 hours long. Didn't stop.

hrdpuk

Fossa
Sponsor
Jul 5, 2017
Kentucky
It was a surprise 33rd Birthday gift from my sister. A complete and utter surprise. I've never seen her live before and I left throughly impressed. 3 1/2 hours long. Didn't stop.
What a wonderful sister

Taylor Swift is an amazing talent and probably a genius IQ

• Love
Reactions: Mione134
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad