2023 Playoff Avatars

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
Playoff avatars seem to be a bit of a dying tradition on HF anyway. Which is a shame. It's probably my favorite thing around here each year.

Hoek

Legendary Poster A
May 12, 2003
Tampa, FL
Alright here's my attempt at it:

ibfBjCx.gif

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
Edit: these can all use some tweaking but just throwing ideas or concepts out there. Idk if we want cheeky ones or serious ones lol

Stamkos:
Always Injured (maybe pick of him breaking his leg)
Flip switch
1000 points, 500 goals, 1000 games in oe season

Point:
49 goals
Flip switch
51 goals, in the last game.

Kuch:
2021 LTIR
Flip switch
Leads playoffs in points/scores 4 on bis first game back

3rd line:
Show a pick of the gourde line
Flip switch
School bus line, or some of the other 3rd lines thst haven't been nearly as good.

Vasy
Kitten pic with his mediocre stats this year
Flip switch
Majestic lion with his God tier playoff stats, 12-2 in elimination, 6 shutouts, etc etc

Hoek

Legendary Poster A
May 12, 2003
Tampa, FL
Ah I was thinking it'd be all cheeky/negative ones like the year I did "This is fine" avatars. We managed to make it one win short of the Stanley Cup Final in spite of the negativity that year.

I could make a version where the lights stay fully on for the positive ones though.

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
Ah I was thinking it'd be all cheeky/negative ones like the year I did "This is fine" avatars. We managed to make it one win short of the Stanley Cup Final in spite of the negativity that year.

I could make a version where the lights stay fully on for the positive ones though.
Hell yeah to the negativity.

one with the Gourde line then flip switch and they're gone due to cap problems or something

Or something like Trade Deadline Appraoches
Flip switch
LTIR! with a pic of JBB smiling

And we all use that avatar.
Considering all the bitching everyone does at Tampa getting favorable calls, we should only have one avatar (the refs one) and all use it. The salt. Think of the salt!

Wester

Oct 5, 2020
Hungary
Tavares scoring the equalizer in gm7
the 1-1 score
Flip the switch
Ref signaling penalty
Back to 1-0 score or final gm7 score

Reactions: Hoek

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad