2023 Playoff Avatars

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
Had a thought this morning. Wouldn't it be faster to just do a poll on whether or not we're doing wrestling avis? Otherwise "Here we go again" in a 30 year theme works like when Puppa's back would act up on him or Espo made another crazy trade or another 100 point season by Kuch

Stammertime91

TBL: TEAM OF THE CENTURY
Dec 13, 2011
Tampa: NHL's Newest Dynasty
Lol yeah I think I singlehandedly decided the last 3 themes by being the only one to actually put together some test gifs. I will try to do something soon I'm a bit busy and tired at the moment.
This is like begging a parent to do something just for them to insert adulthood and say I'm too tired.... then the parent sees the disappointment they brought their child, only to give in and do what is right, by making the avatars.

Thanks dad

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
Where is Catalyst/Hypnotoad when you need him? I know he took off because we were having success and it was a sort of superstition but I know he can do it

Hoek

Legendary Poster A
May 12, 2003
Tampa, FL
Random dumb idea: Out of gas

Can play off this Seinfeld episode where Kramer goes for a test drive and sees how far the car can last with the gas level on empty

Reactions: LightningStrikes

LightningStrikes

Champa Bay Lightning
Nov 24, 2009
Random dumb idea: Out of gas

Can play off this Seinfeld episode where Kramer goes for a test drive and sees how far the car can last with the gas level on empty

Unfortunately we can’t add fart noises (gas heh) to avatars. Would summarize the team’s performance perfectly.

Edit:
Or balloons… Wait, hear me out.
First frame: big balloon, say, Vasi with Cup and Vezina.
Second frame: shriveled balloon, Vasi beach ball meme.
Third frame: Bolts/SCF logo - “out of gas”
Etc.

Last edited:

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
Flipping the switch should work pretty well with animated gifs. Have them in the dark, a switch getting flipped, the comedic reveal, then the unifying playoff logo.

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
Who's going to want to put the effort to make a couple dozen avatars for a playoff run that lasts 7 days anyway?

• Haha
Reactions: Hoek

VinikToWinIt

Number 1 Bull****
Jun 15, 2014
South Florida
What about a self-deprecating lightswitch?

Switch flips on

"Lightning 3-7 last 10 games"

*dracula/random Lightning player hissing at light*

#FlipTheSwitch
Switch off

Master P

Mar 31, 2016
Florida
I'd love to have this

iu

Lead into this gif of Coop edited to show him tossing money at a ref.

PcYAz8r.gif

Maybe we could do something where we use this format and make avatars of calls that leaf fans or another fanbase have always cried about?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad