Red Sox/MLB 2023 Off-Season II: Yamamoto to Dodgers As Well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smitty93

Dec 6, 2012
suggesting they sign Urias is f***in bananas, as if this teams PR isnt bad enough

I’d start rooting for the Yankees

Unfortunately, rooting for bad PR moves might be our only chance of escape from FSG

Reactions: CDJ

EvilDead

Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.
Nov 6, 2014
Taiwan
A 30 year old coming off a mediocre season and they'll give him four years? Gross.

Say hello to your 2024 Boston Red Sox everyone. This is what happens when you let management get away with being cheap and embracing mid market and small market nonsense.

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Hernandez and Snell and the sox win the offseason. Hernandez proven AL east RH bat perfect for fenway park
I can go there but rather have Montgomery- seems more a Boston type of guy - has that 70’s type of starter

Reactions: CDJ

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Hernandez and Snell and the sox win the offseason. Hernandez proven AL east RH bat perfect for fenway park
Yeh I don’t get the hate - MLB Network Brian Kenny with guests former players pegged him is a sleeper who production been top 10 2020-2022 3 years in multiple areas - top 5 OF sorint speed, exit velo some crap Woba ??? Whatever the hell that means

Ops + up there

Seattle couldn’t not afford him with contracts coming up for young pitchers

This guy Right bat apparently hits very well in Fenway

If God is available yes but this guy should be priority

Reactions: KrejciMVP

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Teoscar slugging .606 for his career at Fenway, he certainly likes playing here

.282/.344/.606
Forget him

Dave Dombrowski who hates the Red Sox more then anyone or thing has got wind of it and Phillies are in

BWAHAHAHAH

• Haha
Reactions: Mione134

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
Second week in a row Jack Jones has had a Pick Six.
His talent has never been the issue. Its that he's a complete and utter dickhead. After how he got away with what he did here and the team did everything to keep him, it's clear he's his own worst enemy.

Edit: @GatorMike we're in the wrong thread lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad