Patriots/NFL 2023 Off Season I - Jimmy Garoppolo headed to Raiders, where he’ll reunite with Josh McDaniels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seidenbergy

Nov 2, 2012
Jalen Carter wins today's scumbag award. Effect on the draft should be interesting.

Smitty93

Dec 6, 2012
Honestly doubt he even slips that much, if at all. He's being charged with a misdemeanor, which I'm sure he'll just plead down to a small fine, and teams will just chop it up to a poor decision by a 21 year old. Might be a different story if this was closer to the draft, but we're 8 weeks away.

Terrier

Sep 30, 2003
Newton, MA
Visit site
https://www.bostonherald.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/03/BHR-L-frontpage-230302-A001.jpg

Reactions: rfournier103

GatorMike

Jul 18, 2022
Woburn, MA
Most major collegiate programs have better practice and training facilities than the Patriots do.

Heck, you could make a case that the Revolution have a better practice/training facility than the Patriots.

Reactions: Fenway

Terrier

Sep 30, 2003
Newton, MA
Visit site
Most major collegiate programs have better practice and training facilities than the Patriots do.

Heck, you could make a case that the Revolution have a better practice/training facility than the Patriots.

Wow, figures the Gators have an outdoor pool. I bet they're renting it out for gamedays and general partying.

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
Draft take: I need the Patriots to draft Joey Porter Jr. Not only does he fill an area of need, but forcing Joey Porter to root for the Patriots would be glorious.

TBQH, and I think I posted this a month or two ago when looking at mock drafts, it really does look like a realistic thing. It checks all the boxes of what Bill likes: Cornerbacks, Second-Generation Player, Son of a Coach, etc.

EverettMike

FIRE DON SWEENEY INTO THE SUN
Mar 7, 2009
Everett, MA
twitter.com
RIP Carolina Panthers Founder Jerry Richardson who passed yesterday at age 86.....

I legit thought he died five years ago.

I'll say this for Jerry Richardson, he did a lot to raise awareness about the issue of bigotry in the NFL.

Just Google "Jerry Richardson racism" to see what I mean.

Last edited:

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
Talked to them behind ours backs in the middle of the season

Of course he’ll end up there. That was Plan A all along

And for that, he can kiss my ass. Both cheeks.

I will always appreciate what he did for us here. For the wins. For the good times. But that season where he acted like a fool and talked behind our backs? Nope. Still don't like that.

shoulders7

Jan 28, 2009
Peabody
So basically he's gone.
Isn’t the franchise tag number for cornerback $18.1 million? Would you have franchised Jones at that number? Seems high for him to be honest. Was a slot and only played outside for one year. Cornerback is one of the few positions where belichick seems to be able to keep consistently finding good players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $150.00