GDT: 2023 NHL Global Series LA Kings vs Arizona Coyotes@9:00pm PST/ 12:00am EST 9/23-24/23 game 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

kilowatt

the vibes are not immaculate
Jan 1, 2009
Can’t wait for Turcotte to center JAD and Grundstrom for 10 minutes tonight

kings11

Sep 29, 2011
Las Vegas
But ya , I wish .
DD playing exhib.

Hoven projected lineup is interesting.

Byfield – Kopitar – Kempe
Fiala – Dubois – Turcotte
Moore – Danault – Arvidsson
Grundstrom – JAD – Fagemo

Bjornfot – Doughty
Gavrikov – Roy
Moverare – Spence

Talbot
That second line looks spicy

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
ANY STREAMING OPTION FOR THOSE OF US IN EUROPE, PLEASE?

I'M A GODDAMN PAYING NHL.TV SUBSCRIBER, YET CAN'T WATCH THE GAMES !!!!! :mad::mad::mad:

Sorry about yelling, but this is an outrage.

Please, if you can indicate ANY option to watch the second game at least, I will appreciate it.

HFBoards rules must be suspended on an occasion like this, when the NHL makes it impossible for you to watch the game despite being a paying subscriber.

f*** them.
nhl66.ir

US based but they usually require a VPN for US/canadian viewers so it's probably 0 effort for you

per their discord: "Kings will be on the site and not here unless there is an issue with the site. Blues 8est game will not have a broadcast"

Can’t wait for Turcotte to center JAD and Grundstrom for 10 minutes tonight
and then suffer a season-ending turf toe injury

VILARGOD

Sep 16, 2020
Los Angeles, CA
Last night I noticed Byfield was still doing that thing where when he gets the puck, it's almost like he wants to pass it and get it off his stick immediately. I'm surprised he still hasn't learned to hold on to the puck a little longer. More patience would be nice to see. Maybe I'm mistaken, just an observation

Sparky206

Nov 13, 2019
Pld is one big boy, marginally bigger than gavrikov and easily the biggest of the team. His hips are set higher and he's shoulders wider by a noticeable margin to anyone else on the ice in warm ups.

KingsHockey24

Aug 1, 2013
Pld is one big boy, marginally bigger than gavrikov and easily the biggest of the team. His hips are set higher and he's shoulders wider by a noticeable margin to anyone else on the ice in warm ups.
Who knows with sizing anymore. They have Byfield listed as 6'5 and Englund as 6'3. Just based on this you could argue Englund is bigger than QB.

nhl-global-series-melbourne-los-angeles-kings-practice-media-availability.jpg

RayMartyniukTotems

Jul 8, 2022
7 new guys in for tonight. I fully expect it will be a swap for the bottom depth players. It’s a showcase game, so they’ll play their best. And those guys won’t have to play again for like a week. Just practice.

Fagemo in, Kaliyev out on the third line. Arty had looks last night but Todd is focused on his lack of production.

Tonka JAD Turc in for Doty Lizotte Lewis. I see Todd heavily relying upon 2/3 of this group for the next games post Australia.

Bjornfot in, Gavrikov out. Todd needs to play Toby and there is zero risk of consternation if Gavrikov sits one out.

Spence out, Moverare in. Todd says eff them kids.
Will good to see Turcotte play and Toby

Reactions: Telos

VILARGOD

Sep 16, 2020
Los Angeles, CA
I had already accepted Turc is a dud a while ago so If he actually ends up becoming a factor for LA wow what a nice little gift that'll be

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad