NFL GDT: 2023 NFL draft

Status
Not open for further replies.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I woulda taken a flyer on him in Round 3, at least, if I was a team needing TE help. If that potential pans out, you have a freak of nature. Looks like the Steelers it is.
On talent he was a 2nd round pick, some of these guys had him as the #2 or 3 TE.

Bengals have used all 3 picks on defense and 2 in the secondary (they lost both safeties so that tracks). Battle will be a starter, they don’t want to be caught short on depth back there.

Big Poppa Puck

HF's Villain
Dec 8, 2009
D-Boss' Dungeon
Questioning Blackmon over Ringo, Phillips and Price if you're going CB there.

Also nit-picky but they couldn't get 99 or at least 101 in that trade down, had to move down the furthest lol?

TheGreenTBer

shut off the power while I take a big shit
Apr 30, 2021
What QBs would you guys like to see your teams chance on tomorrow? I want the Rams to take Haener, DTR, or Cunningham
that's the one position i don't care about my team addressing tbh

if our starting QB goes down we're f***ed anyways

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
Where my Packer fans at?

I think we gotta be happy with Day 2, not who I would have taken at receiver, but getting Kraft and Musgrave is insane.. and the Van Ness pick in r1.

Let's grab a Safety early on day 3.

RayMartyniukTotems

Jul 8, 2022
Man Really Surprised that Spears was taken by the Titans! Him and the Levis drafting reopens speculation that Henry and Tannehill will be dealt to a contender since the the Tennessee squad looks nothing like one. Still have some holes and lack of depth at LB,TE,WR and S! Plus their PK is a rookie unless they have their eyes set on someone else. Man I was baffled...Skoronski was/is a Great pick the others not sure of...maybe the Titans split Spears out in the slot or wide and give him the ball to see what kind of magic he can perform

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
Man Really Surprised that Spears was taken by the Titans! Him and the Levis drafting reopens speculation that Henry and Tannehill will be dealt to a contender since the the Tennessee squad looks nothing like one. Still have some holes and lack of depth at LB,TE,WR and S! Plus their PK is a rookie unless they have their eyes set on someone else. Man I was baffled...Skoronski was/is a Great pick the others not sure of...maybe the Titans split Spears out in the slot or wide and give him the ball to see what kind of magic he can perform
RBs not worth much in trade. Tanny is an $18.8 mill dead cap if cut or a $36 mill hit if on the roster. Levi’s should sit. So expect both on the titans. Henry probably a tdl move to a contender. Tanny if there is an injury to a good team.

Petey But Really Jim

SMD
Sponsor
May 3, 2021
Gotta say - depending on how the first few picks play out in round 2, the Packers might have played the board really well.

Initially I was annoyed they didn't take Kincaid or JSN.. but both fell to the late 1st, so I think it might have been a consensus feeling amongst talent evaluators that the pass catchers in this draft weren't worth top 20 capital.

Getting an athletic beast in Van Ness to help our pass rush.. and there's Musgrave, Mayer, and Washington still sitting on the board. They might be able to get one of the 3 at 43 and might even have a chance to grab Hyatt at 45.

That would add juice to their pass rush and give Love two legitimate weapons on offense.

However, the Packers probably will go OL and DL.. and piss everyone off 'cause that's what they do.
You got Musgrave bang on.

Reactions: WeThreeKings

Memento

Future Authoress.
Sep 12, 2011
St. Louis, Missouri
What QBs would you guys like to see your teams chance on tomorrow? I want the Rams to take Haener, DTR, or Cunningham

Jaren Hall is whom I want the Rams to take. Great arm, great mobility, smart. Only issues I have are that he's twenty-five and has had injury issues.

Reactions: MMC

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Haener sucked at UW. He seemed to do better dropping out of the power 5 but may have been more a product of the system there
I don’t disagree, i just know they’ve been linked to him. I’d much rather one of the other two if I had to take one (which I wouldn’t)

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Not trying to dunk on you on this, I’m guessing you weren’t privy to much of the off-season rumor mill because I don’t think many people are surprised about what the Titans are doing, they changed GM’s for good reason. At least for me, I had the Titans in our mock draft and went OL-QB-LB and had I not felt Overshown was being undervalued, could’ve went RB and would’ve went Spears, so I think it’s a good pick. I don’t know if it will happen before the season since it hasn’t happened by now, but I’m expecting Henry to be traded and not resigned. He doesn’t fit their timeline.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
This was especially hilarious

ESPN had analytics on their own hype machine.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
What is going on with Ringo?

I am shocked he is still available
I think Marvin Harrison, Jr. happened. He may be better suited as a safety. He’s said to have ball skills but also trouble locating the ball and may be too easy to release on. In some ways, the opposite of Joey Porter, Jr.

Reactions: DaaaaB's
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad