NFL GDT: 2023 NFL draft

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Eagerly awaiting someone in the top 5 to do something stupid.

I want to believe all the smoke around Carolina seemingly changing their mind on which QB they want is an actual indicator of chaos incoming but I mostly expect them to go status quo and take Young.

Tennessee trading up to get their hands on one of the QB prospects seem to be the most realistic scenario.

Unholy Diver

Oct 13, 2002
in the midnight sea
Eagerly awaiting someone in the top 5 to do something stupid.

I want to believe all the smoke around Carolina seemingly changing their mind on which QB they want is an actual indicator of chaos incoming but I mostly expect them to go status quo and take Young.

Tennessee trading up to get their hands on one of the QB prospects seem to be the most realistic scenario.

Maybe not top 5, but we can always hope for the Raiders to pick a guy with a mid 2nd round grade

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
it'll be interesting to see who drafts levis and richardson far higher than they should go

The Note

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 13, 2011
KCMO

As they should. That roster is a total mess, they need all the draft picks they can get.

There seems to be some smoke around the Chiefs and Gibbs in the first round. If the Chiefs take another RB in the first round I'll be beside myself.

Reactions: Vachon23

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
Honestly, always interesting to see who ends up way better than their draft hype. I mean, who is the next TJ Watt who went late 20's and becomes an elite Edge rusher? Parsons goes 12 and is converted from LB to DE and is great? Jefferson is like the 5th WR off the board and becomes the best WR of a heralded group right away.

Which team has the guts to either take a guy higher than he is rated or able to find a trade partner to go and get that guy later?

Tuggy

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 26, 2003
Saint John
Not sure what to expect from the Pats tonight...

I've seen so many stories/rumors about trading up (and way up) and trading down, Mac Jones this, Mac Jones that. We'll see. Maybe they pick Flowers. They desperately need some kind of playmaker.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
Not sure what to expect from the Pats tonight...

I've seen so many stories/rumors about trading up (and way up) and trading down, Mac Jones this, Mac Jones that. We'll see. Maybe they pick Flowers. They desperately need some kind of playmaker.

Isn't the Pats usual MO to move down and accumulate picks or swap later picks higher?

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
Isn't the Pats usual MO to move down and accumulate picks or swap later picks higher?
That was when they were in the late 20’s and willing to drop out of round 1. I likely to do that this time around at 14. Figure they go TE with either Mayer or Kinkaid.

Vachon23

Oct 14, 2015
Victoriaville
I hope Matthew Bergeron is gonna be draft tonight !

He's from my hometown and I remember hearing about him when he was young. I even coach against him 1 game and he was already a monster.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad