OT: 2023 NCAA Football Thread

Kyle McMahon

May 10, 2006
Hopefully Prime came up with some viable offensive schemes this week while all the haters danced on his grave! 9am start for USC, at altitude in Boulder...the Buffs have a real chance (to cover +21.5) in this one!

Beerfish

Apr 14, 2007
I hope usc beats prime 50-0 but it will be more like 50-35 becasue Lincoln Riley always has terrible defenses.

Reactions: bellagiobob

bellagiobob

Jul 27, 2006
Hopefully Prime came up with some viable offensive schemes this week while all the haters danced on his grave! 9am start for USC, at altitude in Boulder...the Buffs have a real chance (to cover +21.5) in this one!
Good call as well. Fun game to watch.

Ritchie Valens

Sep 24, 2007
My second team, Florida, doing a Grandpa Simpson impersonation getting back into the top 25 then losing to unranked Kentucky the next Saturday.

grandpa-abe-exit.gif

bellagiobob

Jul 27, 2006
I had to bail late in the 1st half, and didn't even bother to check while I was out...can't believe they almost came back to win.
Not great time management by Col the last 5 minutes. Needed two scores, and they kept running the ball, and took far too long to score, and then their only option left was the onside kick, which didn't work.

Reactions: Kyle McMahon

Kyle McMahon

May 10, 2006
Now that they have some real teams to play it was expected

I wouldn't dismiss the teams they played to get to 3-0. TCU is an elite program. Nebraska and Colorado State are competitive within the realm of FBS. That's actually a much tougher pre-conference schedule than a P5 team normally builds.

JordanGalhanth

Apr 21, 2012
Crazy ending in the Miami / Georgia Tech game today. Miami had a chance to take a knee and win the game, but then they went full Elk...

• Wow

Sra1974

Oct 8, 2019
Crazy ending in the Miami / Georgia Tech game today. Miami had a chance to take a knee and win the game, but then they went full Elk...

Just in case you think the CFL is the only place where dumb decisions get made a head coach making 80 million in ncaa says hold my beer.

Tobias Kahun

Oct 3, 2017

Player sure looked down on that fumble, but they deserve that after not just taking a knee.

That coach should probably be updating his resume.

trojansoilers

May 4, 2022
Player sure looked down on that fumble, but they deserve that after not just taking a knee.

That coach should probably be updating his resume.
The funny thing is, this isn't the first time. Cristobal made a similar blunder a few years ago when Oregon played Stanford. Oregon fumbled the ball, Stanford tied the game, then won in OT.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad