NBA 2023 NBA Offseason thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
Nothing like fans telling a professional basketball how to play basketball. How does that make sense?

Tell him how to post on Amazon, instead.

What I'm saying is that buying phones is a hollow gesture of leadership when Russ has enough going on with his game that brings scrutiny

Jack Straw

Moving much too slow.
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2010
New York

Does he bring out the fat suit again? The intrigue!

I don’t think there’s much he can do. If he doesn’t report he gets fined. If he shows up and causes problems, they send him home and he gets fined. Personally I’d be fine if they just cut him.

Reactions: Voight
Sep 19, 2008

After the Nuggets swept the Lakers in the Western Conference finals and went on to defeat the Miami Heat for the title, Denver coach Michael Malone was introduced as "the Lakers' daddy" during the team's parade celebration. Malone also mocked LeBron James' comments following the loss to Denver when he told ESPN he would contemplate retirement during the offseason.

"Speaking of the Lakers, I just want you guys to know -- this is breaking news -- I'm thinking about retiring, so don't tell anybody," Malone said as a guest on "The Pat McAfee Show."

😂

Say Hey Kid

War, children, it's just a shot away
Dec 10, 2007
ATL
Definition of team player.
Once his Rockets lost game 7 of the WCF because they missed 27 3 pointers in a row. Regardless of what Mike D'Antoni wanted, at a certain point ya gotta be a team player and take a 2.

Vamos Rafa

Jan 11, 2010
Armenia, California
LeBron wil be entering the season as the oldest player in the league. So there will be no player at 40 playing this season. There always seemed to be at least one token 40+-year-old in the league. Haslem played that role in the previous two seasons.

Reactions: Voight

Hasbro

Family Friend
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2004
South Rectangle

And it was here that he appeared to make a joke aimed at Embiid, in relation to the Sixers star not featuring against Jokic in last season’s big game.

"A lot of folks duck that smoke right now," Sanders said in the video posted on YouTube. "They want to be Tarzan on paper.

“Don't sell me the game that when I turn on the TV, this is what I'm gonna get. Then I turn on the TV, and I don't get that. I don't like that.

Follow us on X
“If Embiid is playing the Joker [Jokic], I want to see Embiid vs. the Joker. I love the matchup.

“I want to see it. That's why I stayed up. If somebody else is on the Joker, I ain't got time for that. I'll watch the BET Awards."

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street
Can someone tell Kawhi to shut up? Like I gotta wake up every day and remind myself that I *AM* an anomaly. I *AM* succeeding rather abundantly despite the fact my work week wants to kill me sometimes. That I'm one of few people I know who aren't flat broke right now and there's easily 75 million people who would give anything to walk in my shoes -even me 5 years ago. And this dude is over here wailing like my cat when I gotta take her to the vet. Over playing a children's game and making $20 million take home per year.

While sitting out a bunch of games.

Does he bring out the fat suit again? The intrigue!

100% they won't get the best of him. Hes going to give minimal effort like he did in Houston and Brooklyn giving them no choice. Man child.

Jack Straw

Moving much too slow.
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2010
New York
Well, Harden has reported to the Sixers and has been participating in practices. He’s not playing tonight but it sort of seems like he might be suiting up at some point.

Reactions: Avs_19

Petey But Really Jim

I lejdjejejejejjejejjdjdjjdjdjdndndnnddndhdjdjdndd
Sponsor
May 3, 2021
While sitting out a bunch of games.

100% they won't get the best of him. Hes going to give minimal effort like he did in Houston and Brooklyn giving them no choice. Man child.
I bet Phil Brooks sympathizes.

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street
IMG_0439.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad