NBA 2023 NBA Offseason thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack Straw

Moving much too slow.
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2010
New York
US team about to go beg Embiid to play for them as well. Have some self respect. I get it though, I'd be worried too if I saw Shai coming.

(LeBron and all the stars in the Olympics will be super fun)
I can only imagine the reaction on Philadelphia sports talk radio if the US was to win gold with Embiid, Harden, and Jimmy on the team. I think it would drive a lot of people in Philly right over the edge.

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
US isn’t the dream team anymore, and the rest of the world has closed the gap in talent. It’ll take hard work for the US to win next year.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
I can only imagine the reaction on Philadelphia sports talk radio if the US was to win gold with Embiid, Harden, and Jimmy on the team. I think it would drive a lot of people in Philly right over the edge.

Jimmy is interesting. He played in 2016 and won Gold but I don't believe he's played for the national team since. Maybe he joins the rest of the older crew for one last appearance but he also just does his own thing, especially in the offseason. Spo will be there, Bam should be there (maybe a lock after JJJ's performance), and maybe Dame if that ever gets done so that could entice him more.

Reactions: Jack Straw
Sep 19, 2008
League cracking down on resting players, you mean players won't be able to sit out weeks at a time anymore despite being healthy? Ben Simmons devastated.

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street
IMG_0229.JPG

Reactions: BobColesNasalCavity

Say Hey Kid

War, children, it's just a shot away
Dec 10, 2007
ATL
Allegedly Poole said "You're an expensive backpack for 30" (Curry) before Draymond punched him in the face.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
Can someone tell Kawhi to shut up? Like I gotta wake up every day and remind myself that I *AM* an anomaly. I *AM* succeeding rather abundantly despite the fact my work week wants to kill me sometimes. That I'm one of few people I know who aren't flat broke right now and there's easily 75 million people who would give anything to walk in my shoes -even me 5 years ago. And this dude is over here wailing like my cat when I gotta take her to the vet. Over playing a children's game and making $20 million take home per year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad