Anything Can Happen In Jersey
Sponsor
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
IMG_8682.jpeg

Louskoolaid89

We're back!
Oct 14, 2017
This season is more and more becoming toast for Dano and my Mets. Saw it coming when Diaz went down but, who didn't in Metland?

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
This season is more and more becoming toast for Dano and my Mets. Saw it coming when Diaz went down but, who didn't in Metland?
To THIS degree though? My goodness...they aren't even giving us a choke-tease this year. It would be some achievement to actually be no-doubt sellers at the deadline in a six-team playoff with a $350 million payroll.

Reactions: Louskoolaid89

Louskoolaid89

We're back!
Oct 14, 2017
Yanks looking like a disaster too
The Yankees are still plus .500 at least. If your under the age of 35 and a Yankees fan you can't recall a sub .500 season. That's f***ing amazing no matter how many financial resources your franchise has. 1992 I believe is the last losing season in the Bronx!

Reactions: My3Sons

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
The Yankees are still plus .500 at least. If your under the age of 35 and a Yankees fan you can't recall a sub .500 season. That's f***ing amazing no matter how many financial resources your franchise has. 1992 I believe is the last losing season in the Bronx!
I'm well above the age of 35 and can't remember a sub .500 season. To be fair I can't remember anything ever since I hit 50 so it's not surprising I can't remember something about random years in baseball.

Louskoolaid89

We're back!
Oct 14, 2017
I got introduced to baseball and the Mets in 1986. Since then it's been soul crushing torture will a few pleasant moral victories sprinkled in between. A world series victory would be cool but, Jersey's team takes top priority and is my pride and joy.

Clam Jensen

Apr 8, 2008
NJ
IKF being a bright spot at the end of June says all that needs to be said about the Yankees season thus far lol.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
I half thought it was fake news when I saw the update on Facebook of all places. But it is the Yankees, they're seemingly destined to have one perfect game a decade.

Brodeur

Feb 27, 2002
San Diego
2024 schedule unexpectedly dropped today. I'm unofficially racing my buddy to get to every MLB park, although the urgency has diminished with the A's likely going to Vegas. And it seems like MLB is teasing a couple expansion teams in the near future.

I'm missing Minnesota, Cleveland, Milwaukee, Tampa, Miami, and Texas (saw a concert there coincidentally). And I have an asterisk with St. Louis since I sat in the stadium for a couple hours but they never started the game due to an impending storm. I was hoping to get CLE/MIN/MIL off the list in September. Chargers are playing the Vikings and the Twins are home, so that lined up. But flights are a bit clunky which is probably why I haven't done these previously.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad